• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: 1:1 sideshow iron man bust - perfect paint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSA

Super Freak
Reaction score
For Sale: NIB 1:1 Sideshow Iron Man Bust with perfect paint.

Opened for inspection only, as shown here without and with flash:

imduo.jpg

Asking $650 shipped in the contiguous USA.
Will ship anywhere, but shipping to Hawaii, Alaska,
and anywhere overseas would need to be quoted.

Thanks for looking, and PM with any questions.

JSA

In reply to another PM:
No scratches, smudges, splatters or rough paint that I could see upon very close visual inspection.

JSA

Wow, I can't believe it's not sold yet. If I knew this I would have returned mine back to SS for a full refund instead of taking a discount.

Good Luck on the sale.

betcha someone on here could find a flaw in it.:naughty:naughty:naughty

good luck

Unfortunately you're correct, if anybody looks close enough they "could" find something to gripe about. I've gone over this fellow very well, and there are no scratches (like the LSB IM busts had) or runs or chips or blemishes on front or back that I could see. If somebody gets down to line thickness and things
of that nature on the detailing it would be subjective I suppose, but for 99.9%
of the hard-core collectors out there, this would be well up to standard.

JSA

Unfortunately you're correct, if anybody looks close enough they "could" find something to gripe about. I've gone over this fellow very well, and there are no scratches (like the LSB IM busts had) or runs or chips or blemishes on front or back that I could see. If somebody gets down to line thickness and things
of that nature on the detailing it would be subjective I suppose, but for 99.9%
of the hard-core collectors out there, this would be well up to standard.

JSA

I have bought many pieces from Jim before. For anyone thinking of dealing with him, you should know that when he uses the word "inspect" he does it with a magnifying glass. Two of the pieces, before he sent them to me, he inspected and had some flaws, which he IMMEDIATELY took care in either replacing or sending back to SS before he sent them to me. To boot, he sends pictures. I have told him he does not have to do this with me anymore, but he does anyway, lol. He ships to Canada. I cannot say enough good things about his dealings.

BTW, I bought the bust.:joy

sorry about that i didn't mean that you didn't know what your doing, just that some seem to be a little bit on the picky side imo.

true though that this is a good deal imo, since the ones on ebay or from ssc you have no idea if they're going to be any good or not.
again good luck

No offense taken at all quadcent. Some people are ultra-picky. Others less demanding.
I try to tailor things to the ultra-picky side, to insure that everyone is always pleased.
Always best with high dollar (or low dollar) items to have them inspected before shipping.

Thanks qc!

JSA

Back