• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1:1 Dark Knight Joker "Bozo" Bank Robber Mask - SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cokebabies

Super Freak
Reaction score
1:1 Bozo Joker mask - SOLD
(This copy was taken from my eBay listing, hence the dumbing down and overuse of the Ledger/Joker name)

For sale is a replica of the Bank Robber mask worn by Heath Ledger as the Joker in The Dark Knight.

What makes this mask special is that it is cast from the actual 3D model used to make the mask in the movie. To make the Bank Robber masks for The Dark Knight, the movie's costuming team created the masks in a 3D design program, then used a machine to carve the mask out based on the 3D design.

You can see that process here, in this TDK featurette:
Making of the Clown Masks

That same file was made for the cast that the mask you see here was made from.

The mask is made from a high-quality resin, which is the best of both worlds - stiff enough if you want to display the mask, but comfortable enough to wear. This mask does NOT have a strap. Obviously, one could be added for 100% screen accuracy, but it is wearable without one. I have a 7 1/2 hat size, and the mask is comfortably snug on me so I can wear it without it falling off, even without a strap.

This mask was professionally painted to match the Joker's mask design, as well as to replicate the mask's weathering.

Shipping internationally is available, but please contact me for exact amount. For international, I ONLY ship via USPS Priority mail with full insurance and tracking.

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: 1:1 Dark Knight Joker "Bozo" Bank Robber Mask

You know that the pics are of jack sparrow accessories right?

Anyways, I've always wanted a replica mask. Just has never been in the budget! :lol

Good luck on the sale buddy!

Re: FS: 1:1 Dark Knight Joker "Bozo" Bank Robber Mask

You know that the pics are of jack sparrow accessories right?

Anyways, I've always wanted a replica mask. Just has never been in the budget! :lol

Good luck on the sale buddy!

Whoops, that's what I get for not paying attention when moving FTP stuff around. :lol

Thanks for the heads up!

Also... price drop!

Re: FS: 1:1 Dark Knight Joker "Bozo" Bank Robber Mask - PRICE DROP!

Will also consider trades with DX11.

Even though almost no one has it yet, so that doesn't help much, I know.

Back