From Nashville tn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zero cool

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I'm 29 from Nashville tn.
Well guys for 2 months I've been reading and stalking these forum.
For many years I collected marvel comics and cards since I was a kid and one night in 2000 I lost everything to a house fire. So I went on a hiatus from collecting anything. For many years I would go on side show and wanted to start buying but I knew it wouldn't stop with one or two so I stayed away until sept 29 2011 and I ruptured my achilles tendon playing football. For two months now I haven't been able to walk or do much. So my online shopping began. My collection room started in a spare bedroom 2 months ago, since than I've moved my collection room to another bigger room kicking out my girlfriend ____ out. By the way she's starting to hate my statues lol I love it. Ive repainted the room black with three new display cases. So far I'm a huge fan of the side show pre format

Here's some I've got so far
Hulk pf
Wolvernine pf ex
Sabretooth pf ex
Gambit pf ex
Mystique pf ex
Thor pf
Thing pf ex
Carnage comiquette
War machine maquette

And several more ordered at side show
Soon ill post pics of my new bigger and improved office.

Also need dr doom ex so dont be shy and sell me one someone

Later

Thanks guys yah pics will be soon. What's this bump terminology I keep readying on thread for sale ???
Cookeville yah I've been there some :)

Hi zero cool from Nashville, as far as I can see a bump is to keep your post alive with a fresh date and a bump up to the top of the list.. I may be wrong and if so maybe one of the big kids could explain it. Anywho welcome.

MRB

Welcome to the boards, Zero cool! Glad you decided to join us! Looking forward to seeing some of your collection :wave:D

Back