From italy:my sideshow collection- the toshmuseum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Extremely wicked collection :bow

Congrats, you have some amazing pieces there !

love all the SSE items :)

ohh..and the pics are crystal clear!

Thank you felmar,me too i love very much my sse collection,this week end i'll put in this forum the pics about one piece sse really very very very hard to find and very rare.this is the most important piece in my sideshow collection.

Thank you felmar,me too i love very much my sse collection,this week end i'll put in this forum the pics about one piece sse really very very very hard to find and very rare.this is the most important piece in my sideshow collection.

which is that??can you name it or is it a surprise???

hi guys!!!!!!! this is my new entry at TOSHMUSEUM!!!!!!

HULKLSBEXCLHULKGRIGIO001.jpg

HULKLSBEXCLHULKGRIGIO002.jpg

HULKLSBEXCLHULKGRIGIO003.jpg

HULKLSBEXCLHULKGRIGIO004.jpg

HULKLSBEXCLHULKGRIGIO005.jpg

My friend this is a surprise!!!!the 31 october when finished the spooktacular i'll put the pics:chew:banana:banana

ok!!!i will wait!!the hulks rock...your collection must be the biggest here in europe from what i have seen...i will wait for the pics!!!:D:D

Hi guys, this is my big surprice for the forum.
today i'm very very very happy!!!!
finally i have in my sideshow collection my prefer pieces about sideshow.for me in this moment the most important piece in my sideshow collection:
ARDETH BEY SSE LIFE SIZE
only 15 in the world,i love this piece,it's fantasticcccccccccc!!!!!!!
forgive me for my english but today i'm very happy.

now i miss only dracula,i hope one day to have also it.

ARDETHBAYSSE10.jpg

ARDETHBAYSSE4.jpg

ARDETHBAYSSE5.jpg

ARDETHBAYSSE6.jpg

ARDETHBAYSSE7.jpg

ARDETHBAYSSE8.jpg

ARDETHBAYSSE9.jpg

ARDETHBAYSSE.jpg

Damn Tosh !!!, Who did you have to Bleed to get him, I had noticed that he was your Avatar but had not seen him yet Ardeth Bey has always been a Grail of mine B&W or Color, maybe one day when the Gods deem it that I am worthy, I will have one, Congrats on Ardeth Bey my Friend, Conrats

Back