From italy:my sideshow collection- the toshmuseum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys!!!!
finally i found from a private italian collector the mummy sse pf.after 2 years finally the mummy is mineeeeeeee!!!!!!!she's fantastic,very very very nice pieces.now my sideshow SSE PF COLLECTION is complete (....for the moment,i come back soon with new pieces,i hope).

MYSILVERSCREENPFCOLLECTION001.jpg

MYSILVERSCREENPFCOLLECTION002.jpg

MYSILVERSCREENPFCOLLECTION003.jpg

MYSILVERSCREENPFCOLLECTION004.jpg

MYSILVERSCREENPFCOLLECTION005.jpg

MYSILVERSCREENPFCOLLECTION006.jpg

MYSILVERSCREENPFCOLLECTION007.jpg

MYSILVERSCREENPFCOLLECTION008.jpg

Last edited:
wow man, that's one impressive collection you've got there.

any pics of how you've got them displayed?? you know i've never been a fan of the horror line, but seeing your collection and the group pic of them all together has converted me. like they say a picture is worth a 1000 words, how true in this case.

great job man.:peace

wow man, that's one impressive collection you've got there.

any pics of how you've got them displayed?? you know i've never been a fan of the horror line, but seeing your collection and the group pic of them all together has converted me. like they say a picture is worth a 1000 words, how true in this case.

great job man.:peace

thank you very my friend,is thrue the monster collection all together are fantastic,i hope one day to buy also the life size SSE.....MAY BE......:banana:banana

amazing collection !! do you have a room that you dispaly them all in?? i would love to see a pic of your colllection all together!

Impressive collection Bro. Keep them coming and thanks for sharing. :chew

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back