From a room to a collection room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i used to have the same shelves as you, im looking forward to seeing your room when its done!!!:rock

:lol yeah I was thinking that Alien CM here,predator CM there oo alien queen face hugger :lol . You made the right choices though, the room can wait :rock

them display cabinets are great

the binmen didn't think that when they crushed em. :lol
I couldn't get rid of those. Had to just take em to the tip.:horror:D

I'm putting everything behind glass you see.

Anyway heres a little update.
Another coat of paint in this room soon. Its a magnolia colour and I'm painting the wood work black. Boring colours I know but I don't want to take anything away from the display and I'm not a fan of bright paint all around the place anyway.
Then ( after I've hopefully sorted out the home insurance :rolleyes: ) I can start with the floor. :banghead:duh

:rotfl
"Too much work and no play makes Tay a dull boy..." ( maybe some of you will catch that movie quote. :D )

Anyway , I will take some more photos soon.
When its actually finished I will probably get this thread locked and open a new fesh one. This is the making of. :lol

me too ! and make a vid ! iv seen the Abe Sapien Maquette review 8 times,the Cap PF 6 and Darth Maul pf 7 and the 1/6 4 times each (specially the Dallas,RoboCop and the Terminators)

Back