Frodoeyes Sam Repair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FRODOEYES-Sam Repair!

Oh f......
ARGH!!! Um, no it was only his foot that was broken...
I didn't have time to pack it, I had to rush off somewhere so I left him and the box with mum and asked her to pack it well, thought she knew what to do! Can't believe she put shredded paper in. I always pack my stuff well. :eek
It's a toothpick is it?? I wondered what the hell it was sticking in his foot, but why would there be a toothpick in it?
My god, recovered from heart attack. This piece has been through a hell of alot, I just want my perfect Sam and Bill :sick
If you could repair him I would love you forever and ever. In a manly sort of way of course.
:sick

:peace

Check my website for updates on the repair from Monday onwards.

:santa

Woo my Sammy's gonna be a star!
Ya know, it's these sorts of incidents that make collecting so memorable..........

We'll all be watching 8o with hopeful anticipation.....

If you can repair "dismemberment Sam", this will truly be a case
of "Lazarus come forth" as far as the most damaged polystone
that I've ever seen being resurrected back to good condition.

Fingers are crossed!

Check my website for updates on the repair from Monday onwards.:speech

Dont want to swamp the board with pictures.????(Unless u want some here):dunno

Just look under FRODOEYES on my site.
:bliss

Re: re

Glad to see Sam's now back in one piece.
Bet FE's feeling slightly better.
Can you let us know when he's painted so I can check back on the progress (Dassy's place), looking good so far.

Re: re

Yup now in 1 Single piece.

Just Attached both Legs,Arm,Head.

Had to Sculpt part of the Braided Rope in Sam`s Hand,One Toe Missing,Collar around Sam`s Neck,and bits of other Chips Including the Cloak.Working on the filling....

Should be ready for painting(Re-touching) tomorrow.lol

:peace

"Hey...Now I can Dance.."

Pai002.jpg

"Could`nt Before.....Lol":rollin

Wow! That was quick! :banana

I was going to ask if you wouldn't mind fixing some 'very' small damage to my Morgul Lords right arm (the one holding the sword) and a bit of detail on my Witch King busts crown.

Seeing how quickly you work, you'd probably have my bits done is seconds! :lol

Psycho Cenobite :balrog

Looks very good. My only disappointment is that I don't have the patience or skill to do such a repair. :bow

It's great to see 'ol Sam in one piece.

FrodoEyes, did you show your mom the photo of your statue after Dassy recieved it? :p

Back