Statue Frodo and Sam Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Were I not already convinced, I'm sure you would have changed my mind.

As it is, I'm now looking for an SDCC Mount Doom diorama because I already have the Crack of Doom and this new one is the coup de grace.

Well, maybe you can get this one at somepoint. This would look so great wiith those and would be the completion of that sequence. The Comic-Con Ex is really nice. I need to track that down again someday.

Ordered, especially if there's no NRD (none mention in the reveal description). I find myself having to bow out of polystone slowly but surely, but I would rather have an EX order and have to cancel it later than not to order and be scrambing to get one.

Were I not already convinced, I'm sure you would have changed my mind.

As it is, I'm now looking for an SDCC Mount Doom diorama because I already have the Crack of Doom and this new one is the coup de grace.

Ahhhhhh......he has me. :1-1:

:D

okay...what am I missing. Am not seeing anything on product page about EX vs. regular. Have I missed out on the helmets?

Edit: Nevermind. Found the right product page. :D

Ordered, especially if there's no NRD (none mention in the reveal description). I find myself having to bow out of polystone slowly but surely, but I would rather have an EX order and have to cancel it later than not to order and be scrambing to get one.

It has a NRD...sorry.

Ordered mine! :)

Just put up for PO. Used $80 in RP and got this for $195 :rock

Really? Just refreshed my Sideshow page AND opened up a new tag and the home page still has the two Avatar products?

It has a NRD...sorry.

Ordered mine! :)

Oh well, not ordered then. Usually they mention if an NRD is charged during the reveal in the production blog. :dunno

Oh well, not ordered then. Usually they mention if an NRD is charged during the reveal in the production blog. :dunno

We haven't put that information in the production blog for quite a while now during the photo reveals (info about NRDs and such). The majority of products do include NRDs though with most Sixth Scale Figures being the exception (for the most part).

-Sideshow Alex

Really? Just refreshed my Sideshow page AND opened up a new tag and the home page still has the two Avatar products?

Yeah, it popped up on FB and I grabbed it right away. Between the NRD and the RP it's gonna be less than $195 at shipping.

We haven't put that information in the production blog for quite a while now during the photo reveals (info about NRDs and such). The majority of products do include NRDs though with most Sixth Scale Figures being the exception (for the most part).

-Sideshow Alex

Thanks for the clarification. Guess I haven't paid attention to the Production Blogs for a while.

Yeah, it popped up on FB and I grabbed it right away. Between the NRD and the RP it's gonna be less than $195 at shipping.

Thanks, I was able to locate it through the link Ween posted as well as by going directly to the LOTR license.

Specs are coming in smaller than I thought, 14 inches is a half foot shorter than the wraiths. I suppose squat and plump is fitting for the hobbits though.

So why are the rewards for this product only 1375 points, half of what we usually get (ie, 10%). Did I miss something, or did Sideshow go cheap on us?

Points are only worth a nickel a piece.

Ahhhhhh......he has me. :1-1:

:D

da9da430-ddec-4e03-8f28-3411730e5e14.jpg

Well, gave in and ordered this one! I initially was considering not to, especially after seeing the price. But, wanting a complete fellowship got the best of me, and the scene they chose to represent these two is growing on me. While I like to think of the hobbits in their plain old hobbit clothing, this was probably one of the biggest moment for these two, if not all hobbits. Everything led up to this point. Anyways, glad I am picking them up after having to cancel the ringwraith!

Back