Statue Frodo and Sam Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they are helmets that can be placed on the head or a switch hand/arm holding helmet ....just a thought

The holding helm option is much more a possibility than the helmets being placed on the sculpts. They would have to make it bigger than the sculpts to work and it could rub the paint on the head sculpts. So that's pretty much a zero % chance.

And what about a switchable bodies? Do you think that a couple of bodies with the fellowship clothes could be possible? As they do with the Star Wars droids? As is not a specific scene of the movie, they could wear their original clothes.
If the exclusive part is something else, I will preorder the non-exclusive figure - With this statue they only could "buy" me with the fellowship clothes.

release this, and preview the final hobbit duo, complete my lotr collection. Do it now!

Patience young one.

And what about a switchable bodies? Do you think that a couple of bodies with the fellowship clothes could be possible? As they do with the Star Wars droids? As is not a specific scene of the movie, they could wear their original clothes.
If the exclusive part is something else, I will preorder the non-exclusive figure - With this statue they only could "buy" me with the fellowship clothes.

No chance of that happening to be honest. The exclusive will be something like a switch out sculpt or arm.

yes i agree, we need switchout body for frodo & sam in their regular cloth, and switchout arms holding sting...also a switchout base too.. :monkey3

With switch out body, you will maintain the head... :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Yes, the heads remain but they wouldn't fit with being in their hobbit clothes. Go back and look at the pics from the con. Also, new bodies would create a totally new and seperate statue which I don't think I've seen but maybe a couple times in the years I've been collecting.so as I said it isn't happening.

i don't know but i want this statue. whatever the EX might be it will be a bonus because i really dig just what we have seen so far. i would love a piece with all four hobbits on one base in the shire though.

Yeah, this statue is great and i can't wait to order it. When Merry & Pippin are announced it will be a very happy day.

there is less of merry in his rohan gear but there was some great screen time of pippin in his minas tirith gear but since we already got that version of pippin from weta maybe ss would give us something different?

My guess is shire dress.

yes, that would :rock

Last edited:
Pippin did have a few cool moments. Merry not quiet so much and together you only got pippin finding merry or them running towards the black gate at the end. So not a lot of room to play with during that for sideshow. The line allows for moments we don't see on screen but like I said there isn't a lot of room for SS on this pair. Shire clothes gives a lot of options and that's where my money is on.

Pippin did have a few cool moments. Merry not quiet so much and together you only got pippin finding merry or them running towards the black gate at the end. So not a lot of room to play with during that for sideshow. The line allows for moments we don't see on screen but like I said there isn't a lot of room for SS on this pair. Shire clothes gives a lot of options and that's where my money is on.

yeah, especially with something like an arm full of vegetables from maggot, at the green dragon, etc. you can just imagine these two causing all sorts of trouble. but together on the pelennor would = pippin finding merry unless they went crazy with the artistic license (if they were on the same base i guess).

Yeah, would have to get really artistic and would anyone want to have pippin holding merry.

I'd take pippin and merry at isengard. :rock

hump.gif

Back