Fright Rags - Horror T-Shirts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shirts are awesome! I own several. I have always wondered if they are licensed, some seem so obscure that a license would be hard to track down?

The shirts are awesome! I own several. I have always wondered if they are licensed, some seem so obscure that a license would be hard to track down?

Actually, pretty much everything we do these days is licensed. There are some things we take our creative license with or parody, but we get licenses whenever we are able to.

@mmmmBrains - I know, believe me I wish there were a better way to accommodate requests like that. We can't take special orders since the shirts are printed in batches and with screenprinting it isn't economically feasible to print just one or a handful of shirts on demand, especially given the amount of colors we use these days. One shirt would cost over $100 to do it on demand due to the set up costs alone.

Just got this email last night -
New from Fright-Rags
The Dream Master Limited Edition is restricted to only 400 shirts.
Sizes and quantities are limited. Unlike previous limited editions
this is NOT a pre-order, so make sure to log on to the site
get yours as soon as they are available at 12pm Noon on March 15 (EST).

CHECK OUT THE DREAM MASTER LIMITED EDITION BELOW!
https://www.fright-rags.com/teaser/model_dream-master.jpg

Yeah I can't wait I'm getting all 3 Freddy shirts but I have a question I have never orderd from them before and just signed up last week would I be able to use my 10% off first purchase on the LE Freddy shirts?

Yeah I can't wait I'm getting all 3 Freddy shirts but I have a question I have never orderd from them before and just signed up last week would I be able to use my 10% off first purchase on the LE Freddy shirts?

That would be a question to ask Ben from Fright Rags. Im going to guess no since its limited edition, and not just one of there regular shirts, but again wont hurt to ask.

I'm sorry, but we don't allow coupons on special editions like these because they are so limited. However, you can use it on any of our standard line up, hoodies, or even posters. I hope that helps!

Just got this email last night -
New from Fright-Rags
The Dream Master Limited Edition is restricted to only 400 shirts.
Sizes and quantities are limited. Unlike previous limited editions
this is NOT a pre-order, so make sure to log on to the site
get yours as soon as they are available at 12pm Noon on March 15 (EST).

CHECK OUT THE DREAM MASTER LIMITED EDITION BELOW!
https://www.fright-rags.com/teaser/model_dream-master.jpg

definitely getting this :yess:

Hopefully we can get some Evil Dead 2 shirts soon also :pray:

New Freddy shirts are up get them while you can and they made a poster from the artwork on the shirt great looking stuff

New Freddy shirts are up get them while you can and they made a poster from the artwork on the shirt great looking stuff

Got mine :yess:

Hope they release this one again

model_part6.jpg

Sweet, almost no sooner had I ordered my shirt, then I got an email saying my shirt had shipped.

You'll never see that Friday the 13th shirt on sale again. It was a limited release and Fright Rags are pretty firm on their stance for limited designs.

You could always hope that someone out theirs on eBay or something.

Just got my Freddy shirt in. Very cool shirt but it seems that it is very snug to be a large. I have noticed that with Fright Rags sometimes a large like my Trick R Treat or GI Jason shirt are a little more loose and shirts like this one and the Hobo with a Shotgun shirt are pretty tight for a large. I dont know whether to move up to a xl or not.

Just got my Freddy shirt in. Very cool shirt but it seems that it is very snug to be a large. I have noticed that with Fright Rags sometimes a large like my Trick R Treat or GI Jason shirt are a little more loose and shirts like this one and the Hobo with a Shotgun shirt are pretty tight for a large. I dont know whether to move up to a xl or not.

I have noticed some slight discrepancies in the sizing at times. I believe it has to do with the factories that make them as the brand we use has ones in a few different countries. While sizing usually is - and should be - identical across them all, I have noticed that some times the fit is slightly different. It's something I'm looking into. In general, however, the shirts are made a bit more snug (i.e. athletic fit), so if you prefer a loose shirt, try an XL. If it's too loose, you can always exchange it or return it.

I have noticed some slight discrepancies in the sizing at times. I believe it has to do with the factories that make them as the brand we use has ones in a few different countries. While sizing usually is - and should be - identical across them all, I have noticed that some times the fit is slightly different. It's something I'm looking into. In general, however, the shirts are made a bit more snug (i.e. athletic fit), so if you prefer a loose shirt, try an XL. If it's too loose, you can always exchange it or return it.

:) Cool. I think I will try an xl on my next one.

I've had this same problem. But Im also a tall guy and the length on these shirts especially after drying is short. I was hoping for an xlt shirt option but I've been told the demand isnt there. Sucks cause its stopping me from buying alot of tshirts. :(

Back