Friday's PO??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any ideas what the PO is this friday? Heard someone say its a Darth PF but is the other PF accounted for? Saruman? Ringwraith?:naughty

Sorry Alan, Star Wars it is :( Well have to wait for Black [:nazgul]& White [:saruman]Friday before we know which PF we're going to get next.

yeah!!it's darth talon,in the 5 episode it's also something like preview...

Well POOH to them all!! :monkey1
Then again Black and White Friday is a good time for the Ringwraith and Saruman to appear and a flying pig PF too!! woo hoo.........:rolleyes:

sideshow do seem to be adding extra slots to the new product section, I woudnt be surprised if something popped up.

Last edited:
Black Friday is the Day after Thanksgiving in the United States. Traditionally, it is THE BIGGEST shopping day EVER for Christmas with TONS of retailers having HUGE sales at the earliest hours imaginable! Sideshow does a special called Black and White Friday on that day to celebrate with their own special event, sales, announcements, etc. Typically, the items offered are usually 'black' and/or 'white' in nature!! So Ringwraith and/or Saruman woud both be appropriate for that day's event!

I am still holding out hope that a PF Ringwraith is spooky enough to rate for Spooktacular, but it seems more and more that I'll be waiting until Black and White Friday.

Black Friday is the Day after Thanksgiving in the United States. Traditionally, it is THE BIGGEST shopping day EVER for Christmas with TONS of retailers having HUGE sales at the earliest hours imaginable! Sideshow does a special called Black and White Friday on that day to celebrate with their own special event, sales, announcements, etc. Typically, the items offered are usually 'black' and/or 'white' in nature!! So Ringwraith and/or Saruman woud both be appropriate for that day's event!

:lecture What he said. This year SS's B&W Friday event [which lasts all weekend] starts on Friday, November 27th. At which point LOTR fans will hopefully be getting either a Ringwraith or Saruman PF announcement.....the only thing I can think of that would be better than one of these PF's would be if SS announces both. :naughty

so,that's the day that we shall wait some goodies...:lol:lol:lol:lol

Hey whats the last LSB going to be then this weekend? Saruman??:D

:lol I just asked about the last LSB in the Spook 09 thread........I have no idea what it is. But did you notice this question in the latest "Ask Sidehow" segment [10/29/09] asked by your's truly. :D

Question : As a huge LOTR Legendary Scale Bust fan [I own them all!] I was wondering if you could confirm, or deny, the existence of two rumored “in progress” busts, namely the Mouth of Sauron [with mithril shirt] and Saruman [with palantir]. And on the topic of LOTR LSB’s, as much as I enjoy each and every bust you have produced to date it seems lately we have only been getting busts in the 1/3 scale range. This is understandable with the majority of recent busts being “human” characters, but when can we expect to see some of the “larger than life” characters such as Sauron, the Morgul Lord, the Cave Troll, and Balrog….busts that may be smaller in scale, but larger in size. And do you have some of these “larger than life” characters in mind that you can share with us?

Answer : At this point, Sideshow has neither announced nor hinted at development of either LSB. HOWEVER, both MoS and Saruman are very likely to appear in some form in the not-too-distant future, which is not to say the near future. As you say, we tend to go BIG with busts that represent BIG characters, and we will likely continue that trend with future releases.

Hmm, i reckon that means a Saruman PF and a MoS.....what? LSB? I can't see how they can make a diorama of him, unless it's Aragorn swinging his sword at his neck :lol Plus then you'd have 2 horse statues in one diorama! :horror

Back