Friday the 13th Sequel Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I just want to see the guy kill some people. I dont care about his psyche. :lol

Well, how about Fri-day of the Dead? As the Venus probe reenters Earth's atmosphere, and starts the Zombie outbreak, a very human Jason, finds his precious Crystal Lake besieged by the undead. Voorhees is threatened by the zombie horde all the while trying to kill a group of survivors holed up at Camp Blood to escape the carnage happening in the cities of Jersey. No psyche all psycho!

Maybe when the remake dvd (that sounds awesome) comes out, we can get an idea of intentions for the sequel.

I would love it if they took him out of Crystal Lake. Someplace, yes like New York. But actually have him do something there. Maybe give him a reason to be going after someone.

Imagine if a group of guys who run a commercial haunted house managed to capture Jason. With their expertise they would be able to set up a trap and lure the killer in. Once drugged and chained in a semi he's off to New York and to star in their haunted attraction. They secretively imprison Jason, building a mini set of Crystal Lake. Of course Jason frees himself as the dark ride is filling up with excited young people out for a scare. We'd get a few kills in the faux wood setting for the traditionalist and then the killing would move on to the twisting halls of the funhouse. There could even be a scene where the real Jason runs up against an actor in a Jason costume-Jason vs. Jason for all of 15seconds. The funhouse's accountant to the owners, "Jason Voorhees? Are you kidding me?! Do you know what this is going to do to our insurance rates?" The owners, " This is Jason ^^^^^^ Voorhees, do you know what this is going to do to our wallets? We gonna be rich!"

Jason on a Plane?

Just no more telekinetic girls please...

Where's our vs Ash movie we were promised anyway?

Not sure if someone said this or not but Jared Padalecki (Clay) and the girl who played his sister,Whitney were both asked to be in the sequel but it's not certain they will be because of their schedules. So depending on their schedules they might have made it :D

I used to look at Jason as the u.s.a. version of Godzilla. He is just chillin on his property, till someone tresspasses, then it's TCB time. I don't want to see inside his psyche. We have done that now to every other great villian it seems to crappy results (Hannibal, Myers, Vader). I think that when we watch thes guys while they are still mysterious, we either try to think about what it would take for us to become like that, or we dont care.
So when Hollywood decides to give us an origin. For alot of us we either did not need it or feel that it....well.....makes the character a wus ( After I saw the Halloween remake, I got a little annoyed that his homelife was what made him evil when I work with kids that had to deal with much worse, that just keep fighting to stay positive, no matter what.) So with that said, and back to my original purpose of this rant is- Jason versus the dead.
While alot of people I know were not fond of Freddy vs Jason, I loved the fact that Jason had to take on someone who was more evil and just as powerful. So I like the idea of Jason having to protect his turf from a multitude of zombies. Now maybe this sequel idea is a little too soon. but maybe before they put him in space again they can try this idea (also this could solve the issue of how to revisit zombie jason).

I love Jason X !!!! :rock

But.. they need to make Jason more of a viscious pitbull and not some 6'7" Ninja. (he was up on that roff way too fast) And I totally agree about we don't need to see what makes him tick... he simply just "Is".

It is time for a winter-set Jason film. Jason impaling people on icicles, tearing off their faces on a flipped-over snowmobile ...

I know I am a newbie here and will probably be ignored,but I think Jason should stay in Crystal Lake and be hunted by the cops and local townspeople.Kind of a Jaws/First Blood thing.By the way.The girl that Jason kept looked like his mother from the locket.Also,did anybody notice that the Wrecker driver looked like the old guy from the Texas Chainsaw Remake who also drove a wrecker?

I imagine that after all is said and done, the next movie will prolly find Jason still at Crystal Lake, killing the same bunch of college kids, ho hum! As far as the wrecker, yeah Michael Bay definately directs with a certain look to his movies. Jason's underground digs looks like it was lifted right out of TCM.

Back