Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since your down in your mom's basement, why don't you do her a solid and go change the laundry over from the washing machine to the drier. After all she's washing your Yoda panties for you.

You familiar with that joke thief, Carlos Mencia? You're guilty of the same crime. Freud would call this, "deflection." ;)

As an artist who works with a perfectionist's standard, I simply saw something right off the bat that bugged me a little bit (and would be extremely easy for the sculptor to fix so was felt worth bringing up).

I laugh at this. Just an FYI... drawing circles with your own feces under the overpass where you live, when you're not at the library using the computer, does not qualify as an artist.

It's called a PROTOTYPE for a reason, Elitist, 33 I.Q., Grand Poobahs who are only "men" behind their keyboards).

Correct, we're men behind our own keyboards. Not a stinky hobo who reeks of his own urine, borrowing the library's computer and trolling a forum so he can _____ about a 1mm difference in hole spaces on Jason's hock.

I simply brought up something I would have done correctly myself had this been my sculpt. Nothing fan-boy or movie prop collecting about this.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

As for the body and all those claiming the sculptor must have watched this scene and copied that pose blah blah blah . . the sculptor is laughing his ASS off at you! WAKE UP!! It's the T-800 PF body recycled. Arms simply swiveled at different positions and then custom hands and head sculpted. The head is even the same tilt as the newer PF T-800 (walking).

This post is on par with the dorky virgin claiming to be a sex expert. I'd suggest actually owning pieces before you open your mouth. As an artist who's a "perfectionist," a little research into the actual pieces would've disproved this point. So I guess the Grand Poombahs with IQs of 33 are still smarter than you. :huh

And yet this is an awesome piece for me and I'm glad I was able to get in on both the Ex and Reg version. BUT it doesn't mean I have to turn a blind eye to some minor improvements that would be very easy to fix before final production.

It's funny how people that _____ and whine always say they ordered 2+ of the item. Talk is cheaper than a Ukrainian crack whore.

The difference between people like Nam and myself is long after I'm actually enjoying my Jason Part 3 PF in person basement dwellers like Nam will still be spending their time on this forum waiting to bash the next person who rocks the boat in his PF universe.

If picturing me living in my mom's basement (which is nonexistant), along with freshly soiled pants keeps you warm at night, sleeping under that overpass, feel free to think so. In the meantime, the rest of us will be enjoying looking at pictures of what has got to be the best Jason collectible to date, while you play caveman with your poop doodles, waiting for the library to open again so you can bombard us with more overcritical bull____. :wave

Here's a little video I put together which includes all the images of the PF, accompanied by some old school Friday the 13th music.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/toYqxwSnZ_c?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/toYqxwSnZ_c?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Great video
I preorderd the exclusive version and 6 month is too long

Yeah that's the hard part, let's just hope it's only 6 months. I sometimes wish Sideshow had a similar turnaround time to Hot Toys (usually 3 months) but i'm sure a polystone statue requires alot more time.

Here's hoping for an early June delivery! :rock

That'd be cool if they shipped them that day, but I wouldn't mind if they shipped in April either. I can't wait to add this to my display.

Damn. I was excited to first hear about this piece. Now the excitement continues to build exponentially. How the hell are we supposed to wait 6 months?!? Maybe we'll get lucky and this will be an early release!

This Jason statue is my first purchase from Sideshow that has the art print included with it.

How are the prints shipped? Are they rolled or flat? Any come severly damaged?

Al :yess:

MySpace
Kit Builders Magazine

They are shipped in the box between the color box and the styrofoam. I haven't had much problems with them being damaged, but if your box got punctured or bent on the side where the print is place, the print would probably be damaged as well.

Back