Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the EX. First Sideshow product I've bought since T2 PF. Love this character so much that it would be rude not to.

i've seen all the films and preordered cause i like the character

my question to the die hard Jason fans is why part 3?....is it regarded as one of the best, most iconic or just because it was the first time he wore the hockey mask?

Last edited:
I just studied every picture very closely and I've got to say I love this piece. I've also come away feeling that the pose isn't as awkward as some of the photos might suggest.

Now let's get some high-res photos damn it!

OK Sideshow now that I ordered a Jason part 3 and got that out of the way I now need the following PF's from you. I need a Kane Hodder version of Jason PF; a Pinhead PF; original Michael Myers PF (fix those licensing issues, if NECA can do it so can you) and while you're at it I'd like for you to throw in another Leatherface (butchers apron version from part 1). Thanks Sideshow and it's always a pleasure frequenting your place of business after all these years.

Pinhead premium format will happen :lecture

Another Jason? 10% chance

Myers? 50% chance

Another Leatherface? 0% chance

Snow tomorrow? 60% chance

Elis gay? 100% chance

I just studied every picture very closely and I've got to say I love this piece. I've also come away feeling that the pose isn't as awkward as some of the photos might suggest.

Now let's get some high-res photos damn it!

3000791press012554246.jpg

300079press012672398.jpg

Studying the hi-res pics I see nothing wrong with the proportions. Awkward pose can be argued, but I think the proportions are spot on.

Back