Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ef9fe95a.jpg

:rock

Crystal Lake High School
Jason Voorhees
Class Of 1982​

:lol

I've finally been charged too :rock

I get a giddy school girl feeling every time I see a pic of the Jason PF. No other collectible has done that to me before.

If I can scrape the change together, I'm gonna order a second. When the thing shows up, I'm not going to be able to decide between masked and unmasked. Might as well go with both.

cant wait for my reg!

I get a giddy school girl feeling every time I see a pic of the Jason PF. No other collectible has done that to me before.

If I can scrape the change together, I'm gonna order a second. When the thing shows up, I'm not going to be able to decide between masked and unmasked. Might as well go with both.

I'm planning to do the same, we'll see when the time comes. Can anyone guess when the regular version will sell out? Also how many they'll produce? My guess is about 1000-1200.

Dude same here, everytime I see that unmasked photo I just go bonkers and think how awesome it is.

I'm planning to do the same, we'll see when the time comes. Can anyone guess when the regular version will sell out? Also how many they'll produce? My guess is about 1000-1200.

yeah it's hard to say, if it is in the 1000 range then they definately underestimated the EX. ES which is good for everyone that's got one on order.

if they go by the ES of the EX then the ES for the Reg should be only in the 500 range, which is in about the same ratio as the other lines ssc sell which are around the 2:1

Most anticipated collectible of 2010 for Shai : Hulk Comiquette

Most anticipated collectible of 2011 for Shai : JASON MF'N VOORHEES PF !!!!

Back