Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The discussion was locked up before the "elite" folks over there could point out the deal-breaking inaccuracies to me.

jasond.jpg

If it's the holes, then that's laughable. Maybe they can sign up here to point out the glaring flaw that a poser like me is obviously missing.

Take the blinders off. I despise people who bash something just because they can't afford it. If you've been following what's going on over there, you'd see that is exactly what's happening. There's a blatant bias there that allows those who buy cheap kiddie garbage to trash just about every high-end piece because they can't buy it with the $20 mommy gives them every week, while muting and condemning the posts from the people who actually collect this stuff. :huh

some may have more than $20, they might have a paper route :lol

I wanna see if someone will attempt switching the stock body to the HTs T2 T-800 one. That'd (if possible) be amazing imo.

Its kinda short for Jason, putting them side by side right now, I think the Jason head would actually be to big for the body.

This statue/pf is beautiful. Every bit as visually stunning as any of the Universal Monsters pfs. I consider myself very fortunate to have latched onto/locked into purchasing the EXCLUSIVE. Plus, I wont have to worry about paying $800 for it on ebay. I also wont have to worry about Seth guilt tripping me for all eternity about not getting this,lol.

its pretty sad that people are complaining about the holes on the mask being off ive seen the movie 100 times and i didnt notice come on guys its a great PF if you can find a better one in 1/4 scale then go get that one

This statue/pf is beautiful. Every bit as visually stunning as any of the Universal Monsters pfs. I consider myself very fortunate to have latched onto/locked into purchasing the EXCLUSIVE. Plus, I wont have to worry about paying $800 for it on ebay. I also wont have to worry about Seth guilt tripping me for all eternity about not getting this,lol.

You've done your boy proud! :clap

its pretty sad that people are complaining about the holes on the mask being off ive seen the movie 100 times and i didnt notice come on guys its a great PF if you can find a better one in 1/4 scale then go get that one

Exaaaaaaaactly! Whats better?

Done! You're right, it is AMAZING :rock

SDC14719.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Man that made me laugh HARD! How the HELL did you get the head off? Sideshow heads are a pain to pull off.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Man that made me laugh HARD! How the HELL did you get the head off? Sideshow heads are a pain to pull off.

It just popped off, easy as pie. Maybe it was never on there very tight to begin with, never tried to remove it :dunno

Now that its off I'm sending it to Silentsurfer to match the paint apps he slapped on the premium format :rock :rock :rock

Back