Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well--looks like we are gonna be sitting around waiting all day again today. I have beggar's night tonight and will be passing out candy for 2 hours. Guess I will have to run in and check the computer all night long.

If I miss this, a polystone interchangeable head wont be the only head in danger of falling off its shoulders.:rolleyes: Pay attention Sideshow!:monkey3

One more opportunity. Could it be this will be coming through Halloween Night???

It better not go up during the Walking Dead Premiere....Balsquat might have to smack a Bi-atch

One more opportunity. Could it be this will be coming through Halloween Night???

It better not go up during the Walking Dead Premiere....Balsquat might have to smack a Bi-atch

Walking Dead was awesome. You're going to love it.

Best for last? Send Spook out with a bang?

I cant see this being a black & white thing. 99% of the time B&W offerings are in-stock items.

well the mistress fortune has been giving clues for each days new product and tommorows is an old friend is rising from the dead to greet you in a new form. beware the night! not sure if its jason pf. What do you guys think?

well the mistress fortune has been giving clues for each days new product and tommorows is an old friend is rising from the dead to greet you in a new form. beware the night! not sure if its jason pf. What do you guys think?

"Greet you in a new form" does not sound like Jason P3 PF.

Back