Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as kabuki said, most of us have all canceled out of sheer boredom and how horrible the piece actually looks.

Just about all of us have. The wait is just too long.

True, but we all jumped back on the waitlist to copycat your awesome idea of bashing him into an Uber Jason. Just finished spray painting my sporkchete and I must say, it's all kinds of awesome! :D

4248777334_c8f47a4d5c.jpg

True, but we all jumped back on the waitlist to copycat your awesome idea of bashing him into an Uber Jason. Just finished spray painting my sporkchete and I must say, it's all kinds of awesome! :D

:rock Yeah, I really thought this piece wasn't salvageable, but when watching Jason X last weekend, like I do every weekend, it struck me like a ton of bricks. It's just so easy to convert this to an Uber Jason. Somebody at Sideshow is definitely listening to what we *really* want and gave us the closest thing to uber we could get without stepping on any licensor's toes. :rock

It's so simple. Just a few household items normally found in the trash...

I'm gonna have mine melted down into Lego Jason's from all F13 movies :rock

If my waitlist converts, that is :pray::pray:

I hadn't been here since the PF was announced, but I've put myself on the wait list in hopes that it will convert before it's released, and I can cancel. So, damn all of you, cause there are much better things I could be canceling on right now, but I'm stuck waiting to cancel this one.:panic:

i read that many people cancelled the exclusive i stay along time on the waitlist(from the beginning)i also ordered the regular edition .I hope so i get both of them:pray:

:rock Yeah, I really thought this piece wasn't salvageable, but when watching Jason X last weekend, like I do every weekend, it struck me like a ton of bricks. It's just so easy to convert this to an Uber Jason. Somebody at Sideshow is definitely listening to what we *really* want and gave us the closest thing to uber we could get without stepping on any licensor's toes. :rock

It's so simple. Just a few household items normally found in the trash...

Exactly! Been busy all weekend. Finally finished w/ the apples and put a handle on the Sporkchete! :yess:

organic_dried_apple_rings.jpg

picture1.jpg

And PSH! You call yourself a fan? I work on a steady Mon, Wed, Fri routine with Jason X, and switch it up the following week to Tues and Thurs, just so I don't get Awesomeness-overload. :google

My wait list converted and I've already canceled! Man, this is the stuff collecting is made of.

Back