Friday the 13th Blu Ray Box set comes out in a few weeks.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonv808

Super Freak
Reaction score
There is a post somewhere about this already. I am on the fence really just because there is not too much extra. I wouldn't mind upgrading some films however.

Got mine ordered too, because I needed a triplicate copy of a few of them, and a quadruplicate of a few. :lol:

Best to wait until they release the later films with all the hours of missing footage the MPAA had them cut out. Then, and only then, will there be "difinitive" versions of the films.

Agreed. The MPAA was ridiculously brutal toward the Friday series. We still havent seen these movies really. These days, there's worse stuff on CBS on any given night and we're still stuck with these butchered films.

I dunno, I'm not one for massive amounts of gore

Sad thing is, it's like CSI compared to movies like Saw and Hostel.

Agreed. The MPAA was ridiculously brutal toward the Friday series. We still havent seen these movies really. Now, there's worse stuff on CBS on any given night and we still have these butchered movies.

Yeah, wonder what's taking them so long. Hopefully Paramount didn't destroy the footage after New Line bought the rights. :(

Yes. Different times back when most of these movies came out. Saturday afternoon specials now compared to Hostel, Saw, etc. I wish we could have seen them the way they were supposed to be. We need the George Lucas Friday the 13th Special Editions. :lol

I am still buying it. I have wrapped my mind around the fact that we may never see all of the uncut versions. I just want them all on blu ray and here it finally is. Nightmare needs a set like this as well as Halloween.

I am still buying it. I have wrapped my mind around the fact that we may never see all of the uncut versions. I just want them all on blu ray and here it finally is. Nightmare needs a set like this as well as Halloween.

The nightmare on elm street movies are already out on Blu ray. Have been for awhile now. I bought them last year at best buy but they had a wide release a couple months ago. I agree about Halloween but that may never happen with several studios having different films.

The nightmare on elm street movies are already out on Blu ray. Have been for awhile now. I bought them last year at best buy but they had a wide release a couple months ago. I agree about Halloween but that may never happen with several studios having different films.

Yeah I have that set as well. I don't really like it though. It is stripped down without many special features.

Yes it is lacking a lot of behind the scenes features. I kept the bonus disc from the original DVD release that had a lot of cool behind the scenes stuff

Back