Fresh Dual T800 PF pics! (Flesh and Endoskeleton)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sithlord1975

Super Freak
Reaction score
Fresh Dual T800 PF pics! (Arnold and Endoskeleton)

Check it out. Just got my T800 Endoskeleton. To complete my little T2 Trio display. I'm happy with this setup and this is all I personally need.
But I had a quick fix to display them: I have the Bride and Monster PF's. And they have nice round simple bases. But I just came across a Duo Base for them! And I also, always knew in the back of my mind, I wanted to lift up the Endo Bust for the longest time now. Give it more height when put next to Arnold PF.
So I get the Endo PF recently and the Duo Base. So I thought, why not use the Monster and Bride bases to lift up the Bust and Endo PF, so they are a little more in line with Arnolds height on his base. So painted em up, and used those for bases, rather then putting them in the boxes again.
Anyway, on to the pics. I personally haven't seen too many people displaying both Arnold and Endo PF's.
And for the Endo PF haters who don't like the face sculpt or whatever. It's really not that bad and just minor nitpicking stuff!! Considering it was an early PF, and all nicely chromed, I can live with it. And to me, it's really no better or worse than the Hot Toys Endo either.
And compared to the life size Stan Winston Endo Bust, if I could point out two things, I would say the Endo is missing two little holes that should be below the nose and above the front teeth. So that's one thing throwing it off. But I'd say the bigger thing that throws it off and makes people know something is off, is the teeth. The teeth throw it off, because they are like flush with the rest of the mouth area, rather than inset in a little bit and looking like rooted teeth, as on the Endo Bust.
Other than that, I'm totally happy with it!!

SideshowDisplayT2009.jpg

SideshowDisplayT2011.jpg

The painting process:

SideshowDisplayT2016.jpg

SideshowDisplayT2017.jpg

Last edited:
I dont think that was necessary, but that is an awesome display you are going with.

I for one think the endo PF is amazing, early PF or not

Sounds cool. How long til you have the full display going? Where did you pick up just the base?

Nevermind. As soon as I hit submit, I saw that you added it all. Cool.

The Arnold base throws off the feng-shui a bit, but those round bases make both the other pieces look great.

Now, in your mind, try to fit that endo inside the Arnold. Hmmm...

I dont think that was necessary, but that is an awesome display you are going with.

I for one think the endo PF is amazing, early PF or not

Why not necessary? I have two bases sitting here. Two items I could life up. Quick paint job, put them on and done. Just something to do.
I just didn't want the endo looking like it's shorter compared to Arnold.

Sounds cool. How long til you have the full display going? Where did you pick up just the base?

Nevermind. As soon as I hit submit, I saw that you added it all. Cool.

The Arnold base throws off the feng-shui a bit, but those round bases make both the other pieces look great.

Now, in your mind, try to fit that endo inside the Arnold. Hmmm...

Arnold base was going to throw it off big time anyway. But I at least cut into it with matchin silver bases of same height for the other two. Makes it not as lop sided as it would be.
I'll have more updates to my collection soon!
Once my Predator Maquette gets here :)
He'll be on the bottom shelf of that bookcase, under the T2 stuff.
My collection is simple and streamlined with a few choice pieces from different movies. That's the way I role.

My other collection stuff is here, not yet updated:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60181

Why not necessary? I have two bases sitting here. Two items I could life up. Quick paint job, put them on and done. Just something to do.

Not necessary cause I like the height differences.
Each piece is unique, why try and make them look uniform.
To each his own I guess, but you do have good taste in collectibles:D

Don't listen to Ballstwat. I think it looks great.

Cute cat.

Not necessary cause I like the height differences.
Each piece is unique, why try and make them look uniform.
To each his own I guess, but you do have good taste in collectibles:D

Sometimes I don't mind. but sometimes it's nice when you have a series of statues from the same movie or same line, it would be nice if they made uniform bases. I don't like when everything is all over the place.
Like I love the fact the LOTR bases are all very similiar in design and height. Even though they have their own unique touches.

Ok I tried changing bases! Arnold is a little off to the side, but he fits on there.

I kinda like it! Now it looks more balanced,with the two PF's on similiar bases and heights. And now the Bust just really stands out because it's on a big ass base now.

What do you guys think?
I hope others like it, so I can keep it this way! lol

Or I might just even leave them originally as they are intended. Who knows. Few options anyway.

SideshowDisplayT2044.jpg

SideshowDisplayT2045.jpg

Last edited:
I saw the T-800 at the Universal Studios theme park T2 3D swag store the other day, along with the skull, they are awesome pieces....congrats and nice setup!

BRO !! that looks so great !
Great job !

I cant wait to film the predator maquette.
Its going to looks amazing !

The endo pf sure looks amazing . Videos shocase will be up soon.

Nice job!!! They look great at the same level. Like you stated the flesh and whats below the flesh. Congrats also on picking up a Predator maquette thats a beautiful piece as well. Did you get the exclusive?

What do you guys think?
I hope others like it, so I can keep it this way! lol
SideshowDisplayT2045.jpg

Exactamundo! Very nice! You have chosen wisely.

I don't suppose there is any way to take the topmost surface of Arnold's original base off, so he can still be standing on the polished floor, is there? Oh, or maybe you could just get a nice, shiny piece of tile that matches the interior of the Cyberdyne building, cut it to fit the round base top, and mount it for him to stand on. Even just a black piece would tie all three bases together. Silver with black tops.

I'll check back in an hour to see if you've done that:lol

Exactamundo! Very nice! You have chosen wisely.

I don't suppose there is any way to take the topmost surface of Arnold's original base off, so he can still be standing on the polished floor, is there? Oh, or maybe you could just get a nice, shiny piece of tile that matches the interior of the Cyberdyne building, cut it to fit the round base top, and mount it for him to stand on. Even just a black piece would tie all three bases together. Silver with black tops.

I'll check back in an hour to see if you've done that:lol

Yeah lots of things to try or think about lol
Still not sure how I'm gonna end up with it.
Maybe it's just destined to be how they originally are, with Arnold atop his tall base with marble black floor.
So haven't decided yet.

Back