Fresh Bride and Monster PF pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sithlord1975

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finally, added the Bride to my collection.
So here is some fresh pics, for those that want to see these two together.
No duo base, as they are hard to find!! But I think it still works with the normal bases. You can drape the back of her gown onto the Monster's base and it looks cool and you don't see what she is standing on anyway. So it appears like it might be one base. Also, you can turn the Monster around on his base, which makes him not center anymore, but doing it that way, he will reach her shoulder anyway!
But if anyone has any leads on a Duo Base, let me know, in case I still consider it. :banana

Congrats! These were my first Universal Monster PFs. I've since bought all the busts, PFs and Dioramas except for the Phantom PF. Still need him.

F'N Nice,But personnally I like the SSE better on those 2.

I don't think you really need the dual base. I have it for my SSE set. But your stances are just as good. And for the colour version I think its better to have the individual bases.

Wonderful! It's always nice to see those two together! Despite they are on their individual bases, they go good together. I own the SSE versions (with duo base), and seeing the color versions makes me want them also! :D
Keep looking for the duo base though, it is really worth it! And big congrats on these outstanding Monster PF's. Great creatures from a great creation.

I'll have to try the off center trick with The Monster, I haven't posed mine together yet since he looks a tad awkward by himself. Good idea, thanks!

I'll have to try the off center trick with The Monster, I haven't posed mine together yet since he looks a tad awkward by himself. Good idea, thanks!

Yep, he does! That's what stoped me from ordering Frank initially.
Well, originally, I only wanted The Bride. But after having her, I decided to buy Frank anyway, since they were made for each other, right? :D
But that's exactly what bugged me a little. Where as The Bride stands perfectly on her own, Frank's pose looks a bit silly without The Bride. You can't have Frank without The Bride! He was clearly designed to stand with The Bride, and not on his own. So, Sideshow's plan worked on me. :D
But I still think it is a shame that SSC asks more money for the Silver Screen Editions though. That wasn't so in the past! Especially since there is no real reason for it. Except for the fact that the SSE's are more rare.

I had to iron The Bride's shroud, no woman would have that wrinkly dress!

A little fudging with Frank, a little hiding with her dress ... and tada! no duo base needed. Thanks for the idea guys.

thebride.jpg

thebride2.jpg

Looks great! Here a comparison with the Duo. I think you can space yours better. I think with the duo base he's too close.

3608258503_00dc238610_b.jpg

I turned Franky on his base. He hangs off the edge a bit, so I placed a folded up bit heavy weight paper under his foot, so he's not taking pressure on his hand. I took a picture because it's probably easier to understand with visual aids

002.jpg

Back