Freds SS Premium Format Collection/Paintings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first post in the forum and to say that I love your collection. The pictures are excellent, if you sell think of me:)

Still going to sell the prints on ebay?

Hey again....yeah, I would but the printers are so expensive. Just for the scan alone each is $55.00:cuckoo: The more I order the cheaper they would cost me; I kinda need orders confirmed if i'm getting them done. I don't want to be stuck with them either. I'm looking elsewhere for quotes thou...keep ya posted

Hey again....yeah, I would but the printers are so expensive. Just for the scan alone each is $55.00:cuckoo: The more I order the cheaper they would cost me; I kinda need orders confirmed if i'm getting them done. I don't want to be stuck with them either. I'm looking elsewhere for quotes thou...keep ya posted

I'd be down for a maximus print if you ever have that one produced. You have a lot talent, and your art is very original. if you make art of characters that dont really have any prints available, I think you could find buyers for sure; and really the only characters out there with a lot of art are either related to Marvel or DC. A Predator 2 or Pumpkinhead piece would be kick ass ;), just wish I had the $ to have one commissioned.

Yoda & Clone Trooper Premium Format
Painting to follow.....

picture.php

Back