Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the original PF of Freddy:

8654714731_ab93ab3717_k.jpg

The pose on this one is so much better than the new one, despite the ugly clothes, poor head sculpt and paint job. :thud:

I don't have this piece but the clothes look okay to me. I like that the sweater stripes actually appear to be knitted in separate colors. They're just painted on the new one.

I don't have this piece but the clothes look okay to me.

True I probably should not of said ugly they look ok, so I take back what I said.

I like that the sweater stripes actually appear to be knitted in separate colors. They're just painted on the new one.

Painted on? R u serious? :eek

That really sucks, ok the only thing wrong with the old PF is the head sculpt and paint job then. You are right the clothes are better on the old PF than the new one, since the stripes are knitted on instead of just painted on. :gah:

The painted on stripes actually look pretty good unless they are stretched then you can tell. What's wrong with the jumper on the new PF is that the black lines aren't symmetrical on both sides of the jumper - there's double black lines on one shoulder and barely any on the other. The sleeves on each side are different too on one side the stripes join on the sleeve and chest the other doesn't. Sucks and definitely not like the proto

The painted on stripes actually look pretty good unless they are stretched then you can tell. What's wrong with the jumper on the new PF is that the black lines aren't symmetrical on both sides of the jumper - there's double black lines on one shoulder and barely any on the other. The sleeves on each side are different too on one side the stripes join on the sleeve and chest the other doesn't. Sucks and definitely not like the proto

Wow more problems with it and these seem quite major. I am not sure if I get it now. :(

Best Freddy PF out there for sure. Definitely want to get this soon. Probably won't get it until September or October. Great time to buy it and will go good next to the Nightmare cast autographs. :)

You don't want it? If the EX had a better item than just a skull, I probably would. However, the EX does not interest me. Thanks for he offer though. :wink1:

That's how I feel about this piece. One of those times where I could care less about the ex.

i could have paid an extra 30 to get the exclusive version. I decided against it. I know its only $30 but i dont like the skull at all and would never display it with the skull, the people i know who do have the skull dont display it either

jason part 3 on the other hand i only wanted the exclusive, i didnt care about the 2nd head i just wanted the machete because that is jason

I don't mind the skull but apparently I'm in the minority on that. Trying to think what would have made an ex everybody would have loved. I still like the marionette concept from a bunch of posts back.

Are there any QC problems with this product because although I have only glanced at this thread, I see nothing but praise for it.

Surely there would be something wrong since it is from sideshow no?

This statue's lack of QC issues and overall awesomeness are what makes it, as previously stated,

An excellent choice sir.

Back