Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries, brother. He will die some day, then anything is possible. :D Yeah, I'm gonna burn in hell for that one. :devil

With 7 kids by 5 different women, I don't see it happening afterward either. All will be fighting for his estate and the goldmine that is rights to his likeness. :(

I will admit I'm a bit sad it already sold out. Wanted to have the chance right before it shipped to get on the waitlist. It is sadly too soon for me to do that. Done it before and it's converted almost right away. I will just be patient and wait. It's not a piece I am dying for so it's okay. For now...

I will admit I'm a bit sad it already sold out. Wanted to have the chance right before it shipped to get on the waitlist. It is sadly too soon for me to do that. Done it before and it's converted almost right away. I will just be patient and wait. It's not a piece I am dying for so it's okay. For now...

Sorry BG :(

Took a while to sell out. Can't wait to get Freddy this fall. Given the height of it, this will look great with Jason 3 PF. I thought the previous PF of Freddy PF looked too small.

Oh it's no problem. The likelihood of me ordering was pretty slim, or I would have done it already. I usually order what I want right when it goes up. IF I wait, that usually means it's because I can live without it.

:D

Oh it's no problem. The likelihood of me ordering was pretty slim, or I would have done it already. I usually order what I want right when it goes up. IF I wait, that usually means it's because I can live without it.

:D

Fair enough :D I'm sure if you do want him one day then you will get him eventually :hi5:

This is what I'm wondering. Considering its been suggested Sideshow base edition sizes on preorders this seems strange.

They are probably just trying to get people to jump on the waitlist and then convert their orders. I waited to order the Dutch PF after it sold out and got on their waitlist. It converted immediately.

They are probably just trying to get people to jump on the waitlist and then convert their orders. I waited to order the Dutch PF after it sold out and got on their waitlist. It converted immediately.

Hmm if it's not announced very soon I guess that sounds about right.

Will the waitlist order convert before it starts shipping in October? (If they do convert, that is..)

Back