Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there another Freddy PF line coming? Or was it Friday the 13th? Forgot which got the new license? Is it both or just one of them?

Yeah. I'm over the moon that we're finally getting Pinhead but we really need Myers after that. Jason and Freddy have both been done twice and done very well at that but it's time to move on. Give us Michael Myers!

And I'm not talking about anything from Rob Zombie.

I don't remember them announcing anything Freddy, just Friday the 13th and Evil Dead.
A quote from Sideshow's Oh the Horror blog:

" “One, two, Freddy’s coming for you…”

Look out for Sideshow’s return to Crystal Lake with more from Friday the 13th, and a visit from an all too familiar Nightmare in the near future, as we gear up for fresh reincarnations of the classic horror slashers."

Looks like we're getting Pinhead, Evil Dead, Jason and Freddy.

A quote from Sideshow's Oh the Horror blog:

" “One, two, Freddy’s coming for you…”

Look out for Sideshow’s return to Crystal Lake with more from Friday the 13th, and a visit from an all too familiar Nightmare in the near future, as we gear up for fresh reincarnations of the classic horror slashers."

Looks like we're getting Pinhead, Evil Dead, Jason and Freddy.

Awesome! I totally missed that. That is good news.

Alright Halloween is almost here. No Heather Langenkamp as Nancy PF from Nightmare 1?! Big 80's sweater and hair, slowly coutiously walking on a similar Freddy PF base.

I wonder if they think she wouldn't sell as well? There's also no Ripley from Alien PF. What's up with that?

Alright Halloween is almost here. No Heather Langenkamp as Nancy PF from Nightmare 1?! Big 80's sweater and hair, slowly coutiously walking on a similar Freddy PF base.

I wonder if they think she wouldn't sell as well? There's also no Ripley from Alien PF. What's up with that?

I'm with you. I'd want Nancy over Ripley though. Either one would certainly be

An excellent choice sir.

Hey there everyone. I hope that all you good people are doing well in my very favourite thread.

I just thought that I'd let you all know that I'm pregnant!

Here's a picture of the baby scan...

Freddy, Terror of Dreams concept art..jpg

It's a boy!

My little Freddy Krueger Premium Format is going to have a baby brother. :wacky

I passed on this PF as I was hoping there would be a better representation of Freddy. With this new one being from my favourite film of the series. I can't help but think I made ' an excellent choice sirs '

I passed on this PF as I was hoping there would be a better representation of Freddy. With this new one being from my favourite film of the series. I can't help but think I made ' an excellent choice sirs '

While I do not think that passing on this most wondrous of Premium Formats could ever constitute an excellent choice I will submit that adding a Freddy Krueger Premium Format of any kind to your collection would undoubtedly be...

An excellent choice sir.

While I do not think that passing on this most wondrous of Premium Formats could ever constitute an excellent choice I will submit that adding a Freddy Krueger Premium Format of any kind to your collection would undoubtedly be...

An excellent choice sir.

An astute proclamation by the Gentleman from Minas Morgul. I confess to having felt a slight remorseful sting once my eyes happened upon this new Premium Format, as this new offering does look splendiferous and iniquitous indeed. Thus this antecedent acquisition would most certainly be

An excellent choice sir.

Last edited:
Back