Freddy custom Furnace diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow man that furnace is amazing,serious i just received my sideshow version of the furnace today for a very cheap price.
and it as nothing on this man i would swap it stright away,.lol
you,ve done a great job keep up the great work.

Amazing attention to detail. If not for the fact that it appears to be a bit smaller next to figures than the real thing, I'd say it was the real thing repainted. EVery detail is exact, except the overall scale seems to have shrunk. But then again, my Freddy is now using a shorter Slim Truetype body.

Not to accuse you, but are we sure this isn't some kind of recast? If it's really made of wood and plastic, it obviously can't be, but the capture of the details and proportions is almost TOO perfect. If this is truly scratch built, then I have to say you have some amazing skills, and welcome you to the forum.

Here's the real one before I lit it up:
HPIM5508.jpg

HPIM5663.jpg

Last edited:
lol, I really don't check this thread that often:duh

wow man that furnace is amazing,serious i just received my sideshow version of the furnace today for a very cheap price.
and it as nothing on this man i would swap it stright away,.lol
you,ve done a great job keep up the great work.
Thanks HotSlayer73, Glad you like it. Congrats on scoring the SS one. I'm not going to trade mine though :lol

Amazing attention to detail. If not for the fact that it appears to be a bit smaller next to figures than the real thing, I'd say it was the real thing repainted. EVery detail is exact, except the overall scale seems to have shrunk. But then again, my Freddy is now using a shorter Slim Truetype body.

Not to accuse you, but are we sure this isn't some kind of recast? If it's really made of wood and plastic, it obviously can't be, but the capture of the details and proportions is almost TOO perfect. If this is truly scratch built, then I have to say you have some amazing skills, and welcome you to the forum.

Here's the real one before I lit it up:
HPIM5508.jpg

HPIM5663.jpg
Lol, yes SilentSurfer, I build it completely from scratch. The SideShow one was of course the inspiration for it... with some tweaks for myself:naughty. If you don't believe it's build from scratch, then check out my batsignal and harvey-dent podium. Both didn't exists, so I couldn't "recast" them.:rotfl

Still it's an honor that you think it's a recast of the SS one.

I love the black skull in front of your furnace.

Either way, you'll probably have several guys interested in your furnace who are getting my custom Freddy's soon.
Sadly, I'm not offering my furnace anymore. This is actually something I offered about a year ago. Now I'm focusing on other things :naughty.

You are an excellent craftsman. I didn't realize this project was already that old. Nice work!

The black skull and bones came with the Sideshow SDCC Exclusive Dream Warriors Freddy figure. Does look cool there.

You are an excellent craftsman. I didn't realize this project was already that old. Nice work!

The black skull and bones came with the Sideshow SDCC Exclusive Dream Warriors Freddy figure. Does look cool there.
Thanks SilentSurfer. The feeling is mutual. Love the paint apps you do on preds :rock.
And thanks for the info on the black skull. I'll have to track one down in the future :).

P3100041.JPG

finally got mine but i really do like the way yours turnout,.well done man your very skilled.........
Thanks HotSlayer73. Yours is looking awesome in the pic :).

Back