Fred Barton Robocop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfection

Freaked Out
Reaction score
He Guys, i´ve have some interesting news! Fred Barton has also the license for a 1/4 scale ED-209
Robocop in 1/2 scale and 1/4 scale. (figures)

Fred Barton Rocks.

Last edited:
tumblr_lugr2zfofN1qjkukyo1_250.gif

with all the 1/1 bust fiasco I think it's hard for people to jump on preorder right away, not with 50% deposit at least. I will wait for in-hand pics and collector's comment first before making my order.

I think Fred Barton should just finish up with his 1:1 robo bust's
before he takes on more work..:lol

I don't think Barton has plans for a 1/4 Cain, does he? He's had the 1/4 Robo and Ed on his upcomings since early last year though. Everybody else is jumping on the band wagon.

I think Enterbay and Hot Toys are neck and neck as far as quality, but I believe Barton has access to actual props. His could still be better detailed, but I don't know if they will be fully articulated.

It might be hard to compete against Hot Toys and a completely movable puppet in 1/6 scale.

He does statues, if he did a Cain in would have to be a really large scale for me to buy it, 1/4 or larger.

It might be hard to compete against Hot Toys and a completely movable puppet in 1/6 scale.

He does statues, if he did a Cain in would have to be a really large scale for me to buy it, 1/4 or larger.

Humm...Hot toys make HOT toys. Fred Barton replicas Robocop. They are not in the same league. Not much to be compete or compared about. Want a awesome looking and poseable action figure? HT is the way to go.

I want a cinematically accurate and artistically presented piece, for now, Fred's offer is the only way to go for me.

Ohhh... 1/2 and 1/4 should be very nice. I'm not sure i can get a 1/2 Robo because of the free space in my living room... 1/4 is a huge scale too. The main 1/6 scale is really lovely for me... But in the 2012 we'll see so much a great anoounces ecpecially in the huge scale. They all want our money? :lol

Back