Fred Barton 1:1 Robocop statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately the price will be insane and the quality questionable...

Can you just imagine the potential defects and damages on a full scale statue? The bust already has a ton of problems, and it doesn't even have the lower torso, arms or legs to worry about.

Looks phenomenal apart from the daft pose and confused expression but saying that, the bust did too and look how crappy that's was. I bet Hot Toys 1:6 version is heavier than it too...

It's a bloody shame cuz that looks fantastic. It's a shame that "Barton" is attached to the project :wink1:

I wouldn't buy a stick of gum from that dude.

Pose has that "5h!t, did I just lock the keys in the car??...(leans over to look through passanger side window)...5h!t...I did lock the keys in the car" look to it.

And the base is just as impressive as the cardboard box the 1:1 bust was shipped in :rolleyes2

I did have plans to buy the 1:1 robocop when Fred told me about it years ago. He can shove it now. That guy is never seeing another dollar from me. Plus, I don't think the final in hand product will come out looking anything like that.

Chris

Pose has that "5h!t, did I just lock the keys in the car??...(leans over to look through passanger side window)...5h!t...I did lock the keys in the car" look to it.

And the base is just as impressive as the cardboard box the 1:1 bust was shipped in :inquisiti

I did have plans to buy the 1:1 robocop when Fred told me about it years ago. He can shove it now. That guy is never seeing another dollar from me. Plus, I don't think the final in hand product will come out looking anything like that.

Chris

:clap

And I'm still dealing with Sideshow about my defective bust. They tried to offer me a $25 credit to compensate. What a joke.

I'm from Canada as well.

Wow, that's not very good. So much work probably went into it but the pose and expression is terrible. To me it looks like he just made a boom boom in his pants or something.

The facial expression might work okay on a bust....but not on a full scale statue. The statue looks confused.

Back