Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone here that actually uses Instagram, just a quick heads up that I'll be holding a daily challenge contest there starting tomorrow and running until Halloween!

Everyday I'll post a challenge, it could be a photo request, trivia question or other task, and everyone who participates will get one point. I'll also be awarding bonus points for what I think are best entries.

Each point earned will be worth one entry into the giveaway raffle I'll be holding at the end of the challenge. There will be multiple prizes and you can win more than once, so the more you play the more you can potentially win!

More details to come tomorrow, so be on the lookout!

PS - The Instagram Challenge is in addition to the usual Mort Kit giveaways I'll be doing, so if you wanted a kit but don't do social media don't worry, you'll still have a chance to win one!

/me STALKS HAPPYBOY

1uD8wkJ4tpS1y.gif

We've been doing giveaways for the last three weeks on the other site. No need to keep track of a bunch of places when no other forum (and obviously not this one considering the lack of activity here this month) is doing anything for Spook.

This thread still has activity? I’m surprised.

When one monkey shows up, the rest follow :lol

Most of the old-time Sideshow Freaks left this board for another after the incidents surrounding the shutdown of the Custom thread(s) on this site.

A number of posters new to this thread showed up at that time, causing more friction and bad blood.

Dave did everything he could to keep the sections, but there’s nothing you can do when there’s license holders bearing down on you. It was a no win situation no matter how it all happened

Dave did everything he could to keep the sections, but there’s nothing you can do when there’s license holders bearing down on you. It was a no win situation no matter how it all happened

I am not arguing that. I actually missed the whole event, just read about it afterwards.

The friction and bad blood I'm talking about is what happened specifically in this thread, with posts deleted and members banned. Could have been handled better on both sides.

I am not arguing that. I actually missed the whole event, just read about it afterwards.

The friction and bad blood I'm talking about is what happened specifically in this thread, with posts deleted and members banned. Could have been handled better on both sides.

Yeah, emotions got in the way, but so did knee jerk reactions

Oy4HkVC.gif

Checking in on this thread and seeing members being called "monkeys" isn't going to get the people that actually held contests to come back. Considering the source, I suppose it's not that surprising. Nothing is stopping anyone here from holding their own contests. I guess now we can more easily see the people that were only in it to take and not give.

Ya I miss the spook crowd, but this is the extent of my social media presence by design....

Been a busy year, but I have a contest or two to post....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back