Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I go on walkabout for a month or so, and this thread has lost it's HAPPY! Who are these people??? Er..maybe it is the whole forum...I dunno because I learned a long tome ago that the true OG Freaks were always here. Anyway...someone be so kind as to pm me where to go to get my HAPPY back!!! And no...IT IS NOT in Lance's pants....this time! :p ;) :D :D :D

Wow, I go on walkabout for a month or so, and this thread has lost it's HAPPY! Who are these people??? Er..maybe it is the whole forum...I dunno because I learned a long tome ago that the true OG Freaks were always here. Anyway...someone be so kind as to pm me where to go to get my HAPPY back!!! And no...IT IS NOT in Lance's pants....this time! :p ;) :D :D :D

vuv45.jpg

​Happy! Happy! Boy! Boy! :)

:wave

Howdy all,

I haven't really been following all the gory details, but I know there's been a bit of a shake up around here that's led to a good chunk of our friends scattering across the interwebs to new digs... :(

With the start of my favorite time of the year only 2 months away I just wanted to try and get something of a headcount to see exactly how many kits I'll need for giveaways this year. Also, I'd prefer not to hafta go jumping from board to board running different giveaways with different groups of people, but at the same time I really hate the idea of anyone missing out. So I guess what I want to know is who is still here, who all has left, and who plans to straddle multiple boards this year?

No matter who or where we end up playing y'all are in for a treat this Spook! On top of the usual Mort kits and special scratch card giveaways I've got a few bonus prizes that I think you guys will get a kick out of! And of course my contests and random draws will be bigger and wilder than ever! I've got some super fun new ideas I've been working on, including a month long contest that should keep everyone active and entertained until the big day! :rotfl

I know things have been a little bumpy, but I also know what a great group this has always been and I'm hopeful that the power of Spooktacular can bring us together as it always has. :)
Looking forward to another awesome Spook this year! :hi5:

Vander

Howdy all,

I haven't really been following all the gory details, but I know there's been a bit of a shake up around here that's led to a good chunk of our friends scattering across the interwebs to new digs... :(

With the start of my favorite time of the year only 2 months away I just wanted to try and get something of a headcount to see exactly how many kits I'll need for giveaways this year. Also, I'd prefer not to hafta go jumping from board to board running different giveaways with different groups of people, but at the same time I really hate the idea of anyone missing out. So I guess what I want to know is who is still here, who all has left, and who plans to straddle multiple boards this year?

No matter who or where we end up playing y'all are in for a treat this Spook! On top of the usual Mort kits and special scratch card giveaways I've got a few bonus prizes that I think you guys will get a kick out of! And of course my contests and random draws will be bigger and wilder than ever! I've got some super fun new ideas I've been working on, including a month long contest that should keep everyone active and entertained until the big day! :rotfl

I know things have been a little bumpy, but I also know what a great group this has always been and I'm hopeful that the power of Spooktacular can bring us together as it always has. :)

Vander

I check this site every now and then, but I'm not doing anything here for Spook. As far as I know, the majority of usual suspects here are going to other site as well.

Howdy all,

Vander

You know me, I'm a MORTfanatic so I will be where Mort is but I will also be on the other board as well, since I have been holding on to some things to Pop! off (hint, hint)

I'm going both ways (man that sounds weird out of context.) I don't know where I will be doing my contests but since it seems there are more people at the other board I may do the main ones there and little one here? We'll see.

Vander!

I am still here. Although I have been pretty spotty at best for the past 15 months or so. I think things will finally be calmed down again by this years Spook so hopefully I will be back and active like the good old years before it was taken over by social media. I still have the kit I won from 2 or 3 Spooks ago. My kids just stumbled upon it a few days ago and thought it was awesome.

I missed most of what happened on the boards (I’ve been pretty limited to mainly the LOTR forum) but it saddens me to think that many familiar names might be gone. Hopefully they will be back or I’ll stumble upon them again somewhere on the crazy internet.

Is it taboo to ask where everyone that left went? Again from being swamped in life for the better part of a year and a half I missed a lot of things. I didn’t even know there was an issue until I randomly ran into one post the referenced another post that lead to the rabbit hole.

Howdy all,

Vander

Good to hear from you buddy.

I’ll be monitoring and on both boards. Tapatalk makes it easy for me to get updates to both in a single source...when it behaves that is...

Howdy all,

Vander
Ill be on both, but I'll probably be doing my giveaways on the other board. Depends on where the majority or participating members are I suppose.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Howdy all,

I haven't really been following all the gory details, but I know there's been a bit of a shake up around here that's led to a good chunk of our friends scattering across the interwebs to new digs... [emoji20]

I know things have been a little bumpy, but I also know what a great group this has always been and I'm hopeful that the power of Spooktacular can bring us together as it always has. [emoji4]

Vander

I’ll be over there. Any contests I hold will be there too. I’m sure I’ll drop in here to see if there’s any sign of life, since I’m still on this forum daily. I don’t mind participating in both, but I honestly think this thread will be weak. Freaktacular is the past. A new thing is starting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Howdy all,

Vander

I hope to keep my Mort Kit streak alive (pun?) Hopefully this year some a**hat doesn't steal it before I get it my grubby hands!

Back