Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate facebook forums. That are impossible to keep track of old posts. I'm planning on joining up at Shawpaw's geek forum he listed. I'll probably join the fb one too, but will probably seldom be active on it especially for something as chaotic as Freaktacular

I hate facebook forums. That are impossible to keep track of old posts. I'm planning on joining up at Shawpaw's geek forum he listed. I'll probably join the fb one too, but will probably seldom be active on it especially for something as chaotic as Freaktacular

totally agree. i dont even go in fb anymore.

See you over there brother!

That's it, I say we start our own forum, with blackjack and hookers! In fact, we don't even need the forum!

Understandable I just made the Facebook group as another option I'm also on the new format with the rest of the guys who transferred over it's all up to you.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Just a heads up, i dont think current or former sideshow mods are allowed at the new forum i think

Well guys this will basically be my last post in this thread and forum in general I'm basically finished here and moving on to the new format and my Facebook group. Thanks for the awesome memories in this thread it was tons of fun but it ain't over it will continue somewhere else. See you all!

-Ryan

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back