Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its really sad that fakes and customs get tossed in the same basket. Completely ridiculous. Sideshow becoming the new FBI. Just less I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it weren't for the customizers out there, I would never have gotten figures I wanted. Hell the figures I had made were from HT's plain bodies. What a joke...

That’s what what I thought too. I used to customize a lot of marvel legends and 1/4 scale. Lots of good guys and gals in the custom section.

Yea... I don't do 1/6th stuff, but I kitbash/customize almost every toy I can get my damn hands on... cracking down on customs is not cool. I'd understand going after bootlegs, but customs?!

The custom situation is ridiculous. I don't customize figures i've had my hand at it but I do know it's been the strong holder for bringing the community together with licensed stuff so getting rid of it all together and trying to smack down is going to break what SSF was. Just a damn shame I have a feeling by Spooks time it will be dead. We need to set up a Facebook group for this so that we can all be together year around and keep up to date. We got to do something to keep it alive and also share anything we want that won't be taken down.

Anyone that wants to stay connected and post freely and of course keep up on Freaktacular tradition I made a Facebook group. Pm me for details I don't trust posting a link here.

I'm in. Anyways, it's easier for me to do stuff on Facebook than a forum interface now anyways. I'm going to start keeping a bin/box of stuff to giveaway... so this year I can do some stuff.

I'll be planning some stuff to give away also. So for anyone else that want to keep the Freaks alive just message me for a link. We can of course do all things here too but the group option is just another in case so we can stay connected all around. I'm just not sure what will happen to the forum within the next couple of months so I planned ahead. We need to keep the spirit alive within these dark times.

Back