Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I have to assassinate Zod so that I have everything MORT!!! The obsession is real!!!!

k3Somom.gif
[/img]

Now I have to assassinate Zod so that I have everything MORT!!! The obsession is real!!!!
I hacked Vander's will, and made sure all of his Mort items would be left to ME!!! :mwaha

The catch is that if I kill him to collect, he can't make any more Mort items. So I have to keep him alive until he stops making them. As soon as he stops, he's a goner! :monkey3

Good Luck at ECCC Veil! Hopefully it isn't too chaotic for you.

If you happen to find either Sasquatch laying around... :pray: :wave

Looking at the line online at HQ, It already looks like a Cluster

Oh snap! Haven’t heard of it, but that character looks just like the kid in the vintage photo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

really really nice movie. Guillermo del toro produced it. it is a very slow burn movie dealing with a disappearance in a haunted house but it is really nicely made. doesnt have a lot of cliches.
I think it is in spanish with subtitles like pans labyrinth (this movie feels a lot like Pans Labyrinth)
It is more like a mystery than a horror movie, but very suspenseful

Just a heads up Gentle Giant is having a one day 30% off all in stock items sale today so might be good to at least take a look... never know.

Just a heads up Gentle Giant is having a one day 30% off all in stock items sale today so might be good to at least take a look... never know.
I bought a bunch of stuff. Lots of PGM items from past years suddenly appeared for sale. I bought several, plus the holiday busts which I had previously passed on...

Back