Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't sit up right now beyond to go to the bathroom, retention is worse and it got to my feet and legs a lot the last few days. Spending 1-2 days on the couch to try to get it to shift back to my stomach. I'll post pictures from Christmas once I can use my pc again. :(

Anyways, got Destiny 2! I'm going to start Final Fantasy 15 since the only game I played really in 2017 was Breath oif the Wild do to health, and ff15 has sat in my backlog pile for a year, but after that is Okami then Destiny 2 finally! At least I'm at home and can play more than portable games. :)

Also got a Star Lord helmet, so aside from pants that costume is done.

That's me! :lol

I realized afterwards that I put my name, and you'd probably be like:

5tCjged.gif

But ah well! :lol

Glad they all arrived safely! ALSO glad that you nailed two different mystery figures! You never know with those boxes. Jaws looks like a unique one, and I love that he has the barrel in his mouth! Hope you're a fan!

And REALLY happy to hear you read! :lol That's definitely one I recommend reading with a lamp with fewer distractions. I mean, everyone has their own ways they read, but I found it to have a nice, creepier vibe when things were quieter and I could fully engross in it. But let me know how you like it when you get around to it!

And the Bat-knife!! Glad you like it! It DEFINITELY looks badass! When I saw it, it was instant...I was like, "This is it. Into the cart you go." I read reviews to make sure it was sturdy and not a cheap thing...and basically, while you shouldn't throw it against logs and such, it should do just fine for flipping out like crazy like in the extended blade picture you posted for a long time to come! :lol

:hi5:

Ah, mystery solved! Thanks GB!

Yes, Jaws has a barrel in his mouth! He’s great.

I’ve heard of the book before, but it fell off my radar over time so looking forward to digging in soon. I’m tag team reading Joe Hill’s latest and Stephen King’s latest from the library so will probably start on Penpal after that. I’ll let you know what I think post read!

And yep, I really like the Bat-Knife. I’d say I’m a very amateur knife collector, but have a few nice ones, and this one definitely feels good in hand and would also go nicely among a Batman collection. You did good!!! Thanks again dude!

I received my Secret Santa (on time, delayed mail be damned, Zod! :lol) from Zod himself!! :rock

It was tough to wait to open them, but so worth it today! Since I started late to the Rick & Morty scene, I had zero memorabilia from the show, and now thanks to Zod I've got three awesome Pop! figures. I'm not sure if he knew this, but when I saw what Pop figures were out there, Snowball was right at the top of my list. :lol

2e0.gif

So THOSE rock, and will be displayed with pride!!

View attachment 384062

Next up was Wonder Woman...and not just Wonder Woman, but her in her invisible jet! :lol Ah, there's something I don't think we'll ever see DC bring to the film universe! :lol But this is an awesome piece, and should be really fun to take out and set up to display...or fly around the apartment with!!

View attachment 384063

And FINALLY, we've got an awesome Sam figure! My Sam collection continues to grow, and this piece is just badass, looks awesome, and fits right in with his brethren! Love it, as Zod knows me to well. All kneel to Zod! :lol

View attachment 384064

So thank you loads, Zod! Above and beyond! These all rocked, and will be added to displays around the apartment for all to see! Now I just have to hope I don't wake up with Snowball at the foot of my bed asking me a very specific question! :lol

View attachment 384065

:rock:rock:blissy:rock:rock

I can't believe it got there in time. I thought it would arrive after Christmas for sure since it spent almost an entire week in Oklahoma for no reason. :mad: I was going to have everything be from the same license, but when I started looking around I decided to mix it up a little. I figured Rick and Morty POPs were a no-brainer, but when I saw Snowball's POP, I had to get it.

Glad you like everything. I always sweat a little bit about sending anything out to people because I never know if I picked the right stuff or if it's something the person already has.

Some great gifts you guys received from eachother this year. This thread remains one of the few places on this board that involves genuinely good people. Hope everyone had a good Christmas. :duff

Also thank you for the Pop Spidey Zod! [emoji4]
92b33141164fb0a9b1660e71e1f46891.jpg
And Vudu credit, too! Good stuff!

I was able to get a pass because I work at Funko, But I may work the artist area of the funko booth doing drawings or signing exclusives ( i have a project i worked on that is being released at ECCC).
You lucky BASTARD!!! I totally forgot you got a job there, but now I remember that from... last year? It sounds like an awesome place to work!!! I hope you get a nice employee discount, and access to some rare pops... In other words... BUY ME STUFF! :wink1:

Can you give any info on your ECCC project? Obviously you can't say specifically what it is, but can you say the product line?

Love love love my secret Santa prizes! Love the Lego set, diecast Supes, minifigs and wall crawler. So much fun. Super cool Star Wars vintage book too! Gotta go bag and board it ASAP. Thanks for the Con Exclusive L-S TMNT vinyls, Zod. You know me well. :rock

View attachment 384004

Merry Christmas freaks!
Awesome!!! Although I got dizzy starting on my head, to see your pic...

I had a couple of those Star Wars poster magazines so hopefully I picked a good one to send. I had to keep the ones with Vader. [emoji3]
Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I do as well, although I don't know which issues I'm missing. I really should try to complete my collection. I have at least 75% of them...

Some great gifts you guys received from eachother this year. This thread remains one of the few places on this board that involves genuinely good people. Hope everyone had a good Christmas. :duff
Indeed! You all got some awesome stuff! I watched my Cicada17 gift yesterday: Batman v Superman Extended Cut in UHD!!! :rock :rock2 Other than that, and Vander's awesome Mort kit...

I+got+a+rock.jpg

But I did buy myself a LOT this year. Hooked up a Google Home Mini yesterday, and have tons of new movies to watch. Plus a bunch of new SW Pops. They're starting to overtake my house. DAMN YOU FUNKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I am a jerk....but the guys in this thread make me look good...

Oh man did I eat way too much the last two days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear everyone had a great Christmas.

Got some very cool stuff. I don't have any of these so I love all of it!
I already thanked my Secret Santa but I'll say it again... Thank you and hope you also have a great New Year!
That goes for GZL as well. No one can host Secret Santa better than you! I am kneeling as I am typing this. Ouch!

Here's what I got.....

24457673457_cec0a47793_c.jpg

I think mine was from Trash Panda...have not seen him here yet?
So I dunno who to thank!

I thanked a couple of times and even posted a picture.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Not sure if this has already been claimed, but I saw this on Twitter and no one has commented on it or “liked” it. May be available:
ddf679b0fec4d29611591c7d36bb0b4f.jpg

Posted and thanked I think. Last few weeks are a blur though, so if not, thank you again! :D

Retention isn't going away still. About to lay back down, spent 30 minutes at the computer today... all the more I can sit up before my feet get bad.

I've gotten complaints in the past about people not sharing what they got or even acknowledging that they got anything. Hopefully everyone this year follows through with a thanks.

Also, I think quite a few people know their Secret Santa, but does anyone who doesn't want me to tell them who their Secret Santa is?

I publicly thanked my Santa but am not sure who it was. I still don’t know if I’m going to display my Enterprise at my work or at home! It’s so cool looking!

Just wanted to say thank you again to my secret Santa; loved all my goodies. Thanks to Zod for the generous prizes and for managing this operation. And thanks to all who participated

Yeah, thanks to xipotec once again for the great presents! I am a very HAPPYBOY. :D And of course, thank you Zod for all you do, for SS and all year long. You truly are worthy!

Back