Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Kneel to nobody!

zods-painful-lesson-04.gif

BTW, Zod, I saw the unpacking videos of the Lego Jor El and Zod minifigures, and they are awesome.

k3Somom.gif

I'm definitely getting those minifigures. I'm still surprised they're making them.

Woo-hoo! Mort Kit finally arrived, and I'm the 2nd scratch-off winner (already PM'ed a closeup to Vander)

20171222_172727.jpg

What a way to start the Xmas vacation!

So I just got back from my second viewing of The Last Jedi. It was even better this time around. Definitely a strong SW movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Kami! Awesome!

I opened my Mort kit and got the message that I'm a loser... and I didn't even do the scratcher yet!

I don't even have my kit yet. Now I won't have to scratch it and mine will be worth more down the road. [emoji3]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Cant wait for the secret santa gift to start being opened....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hoping mine gets there before Christmas. Sent it on Wednesday and it's 3 day priority... but then then tracking said expected delivery of Dec. 26... but checking the tracking it was in OK yesterday which it where it's going so hopefully it gets delivered today. :pray:

Due to work on the 25th...today is Christmas Eve for my family! [emoji4]

I got my Secret Santa package! :rock :rock I’m trying to be strong and not tear into it. :lol

I know..so tough to control the urge!

Oh, and one good thing...since the present Zod sent was too big to fit in the mailbox, it was brought to the front porch, and the thieves were not brave enough to get that close to steal it. So yay for small victories!

OMG I won a Vander Mort puzzle! Honest! Just don't ask me for proof. EVER. :monkey3

Thanks for the kit, Vander! Came just in time for Christmas! :hi5:

I got my Secret Santa package! :rock :rock I’m trying to be strong and not tear into it. :lol

Yay!! Not everything is wrapped in there, but most of it is... Feel free to open it if you want. Card is at the top so don't cut to deep when you open it if you use a box cutter.

I know..so tough to control the urge!

Oh, and one good thing...since the present Zod sent was too big to fit in the mailbox, it was brought to the front porch, and the thieves were not brave enough to get that close to steal it. So yay for small victories!

They probably saw who it was from and knew there would be consequences.

Yay!! Not everything is wrapped in there, but most of it is... Feel free to open it if you want. Card is at the top so don't cut to deep when you open it if you use a box cutter.

I opened the box, but not the wrapped stuff. I’ll take a pic of everything at once but I am DYING what I’ve seen so far. :rock

Secret Santa gif arrived today.....

Shook it....didn’t explode....hopes raised....

Hey guys, is anybody going to the Emerald city comic con this year? I've got a four day pass and I'm going through Funko. Just curious if anybody was going.
What do you mean by "going through Funko"? Do you just mean you're going through their booth, or are you working their booth?
Always wanted to go to Emerald City... They've had some great SW Pops that I'll never ever own...

I should probably add that to my bucket list of conventions I want to go to someday. It looks like they get almost 100,000 people. :horror I knew that was a pretty popular convention, but I didn't realize it was that big.
Wow, it's THAT big?!?!?!? :thud:

So glad I made sure my secret santa stuff went out early from Amazon/Secret Place.... I just got out of the hospital. They did surgery on the shunt that bypasses my liver. Turns out my liver is so far gone it won't help anymore :/ It's a ****** xmas here right now.
Damn. Sorry to hear that Nathan. Glad you're out of the hospital, but I really hope they can move you up the liver transplant list. 3 years is a long time to wait.
I can't even imagine what you're going through...

After Friday I will be off work until Jan. 2nd! So that will be a nice time off. Going to spend it organizing my collection as it's in utter chaos at the moment and has been for months.
Lucky BASTARD! I shot my wad already... But I have almost 5 weeks that I can start using in January, if I so choose...

Woo-hoo! Mort Kit finally arrived, and I'm the 2nd scratch-off winner (already PM'ed a closeup to Vander)

View attachment 383645

What a way to start the Xmas vacation!
Lucky BASTARD!!! Congrats!

Back