Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB - Sorry to hear it man, hopefully they can recover your mail, if not let me know and I'll see what I can do about throwing together a new kit for you... :wink1:

edit: Oh man, not to rub salt, but what if you were the second unclaimed scratch off winner? :thud:

Happy holiday week for everyone! Been crazy here...time it just flying by! I'm going over a couple of presents I needed to pick up for family, and then was like, "Sunday is Christmas Eve!?!" Like, it just comes so fast and without warning!

tenor.gif

But I should be all good now thanks to Amazon...ah, what'd we do before Amazon? Those caveman days.

As for The Last Jedi, I absolutely loved it! I've seen it twice already, and can't wait to see it a third. Here's my review of the movie for anyone who may want to check it out...spoiler free, as that was the best way to go on opening night!

https://insidepulse.com/2017/12/15/review-star-wars-the-last-jedi/

We're supposed to get a pretty hefty snowstorm overnight tonight, which is that whole..."Well, I don't mind a white Christmas; however, I really don't want to drive an hour to work in the snow," thing going on in my head :lol

I have no idea why people forget how to drive whenever the weather changes in the slightest! :slap

58Ko3q.gif

I am so proud....my son referenced Blazing Saddles when asked why he couldn’t draw a straight line....

He said, “yeah but this is my shooting hand”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy holiday week for everyone! Been crazy here...time it just flying by! I'm going over a couple of presents I needed to pick up for family, and then was like, "Sunday is Christmas Eve!?!" Like, it just comes so fast and without warning!

tenor.gif

But I should be all good now thanks to Amazon...ah, what'd we do before Amazon? Those caveman days.

As for The Last Jedi, I absolutely loved it! I've seen it twice already, and can't wait to see it a third. Here's my review of the movie for anyone who may want to check it out...spoiler free, as that was the best way to go on opening night!

https://insidepulse.com/2017/12/15/review-star-wars-the-last-jedi/

We're supposed to get a pretty hefty snowstorm overnight tonight, which is that whole..."Well, I don't mind a white Christmas; however, I really don't want to drive an hour to work in the snow," thing going on in my head :lol

I have no idea why people forget how to drive whenever the weather changes in the slightest! :slap

58Ko3q.gif

Love the gif!
We have that ride here at Disneyland. The difference is everyone steps out of their cars happy. LOL!

Ugh, looks liked the Grinch has reared his head in HAPPYVILLE. I kept wondering why my Mort kit had not shown up, or any other mail for that matter, for 2 days in a row! Called the post office this morning, and found out that all of my neighbors on our street had already been calling. Someone has been hitting all of our mail this week and taking EVERYTHING! Our mail doesn't run until after dark, so hard to tell who it may have been. Argh!! Anyway, been on the phone all day with banks and CC companies getting everything sorted out..what fun! SOB, worst time of year for this to happen to all of us. No MORT kit has ruined my mellow!

I guess it is small worries in comparison to Theo, so I will suck it up like a good little buttercup and wish you much rest and relief brother! Stay strong!

That's why we got a locking mail box about 6 months ago. None of our stuff was taken before that (that we know of) but it was starting to happen a lot in our area.

Well, well, well...guess who got his Mort kit today. :rock

ef28fb20d5dc13027bd84d4d7b4b047a.jpg

p4rwv3e.gif

Congrats! I'm Jealous! :pfft: Not a little but a FRIGGIN' LOT!!!! I honestly wanted every Mort Kit item ever made!!! MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
:cuckoo:

Congrats Zod! :clap

I'll get your puzzle all packed up and ready to go, given my record on shipping you should have it sometime around spring... :lol

Or next Spook - :lol

:rock :rock

I may not be able to give everyone something every year—especially as we get more people involved, but I like being able to give when I can.

Here’s a pic of almost all of the gifts I sent out.

c63bcf187ce72d12143eb75554cc6549.jpg

I hope everyone has a great Christmas. I’m anxious to see what every gets this year.

Still very awesome of you to do. Got my Zod gift the other day. Funny thing, I opened the box, and immediately put the gift under the tree as if I was delivering a gift to a King or God. Wife looked at me like I was out of my mind. I just looked at her and said. Everyone kneels before Zod. The look on her face was priceless. I think she actually picked up her phone and started searching for psych wards in the area.

A state of benevolence.

Or Denial....

Hey guys, is anybody going to the Emerald city comic con this year? I've got a four day pass and I'm going through Funko. Just curious if anybody was going.

I am trying to swing this one. I really want to check this con out but not sure I can justify the cost of flight and hotel. Plus my work schedule during this time looks pretty crappy.

How did you get to go through Funko? That is awesome. Helper maybe :wink1:

I want to wish the coolest Freaks on the board a...

and a...

HA HA HA!!!! Let's hope Vader doesn't shove that lightsaber too far forward.

So glad I made sure my secret santa stuff went out early from Amazon/Secret Place.... I just got out of the hospital. They did surgery on the shunt that bypasses my liver. Turns out my liver is so far gone it won't help anymore :/ It's a ****** xmas here right now.

DUDE!!!!! This just sucks!!!! Are you on a transplant list to get it replaced? Really hoping for the best and that you can turn these things around.

Ugh, looks liked the Grinch has reared his head in HAPPYVILLE. I kept wondering why my Mort kit had not shown up, or any other mail for that matter, for 2 days in a row! Called the post office this morning, and found out that all of my neighbors on our street had already been calling. Someone has been hitting all of our mail this week and taking EVERYTHING! Our mail doesn't run until after dark, so hard to tell who it may have been. Argh!! Anyway, been on the phone all day with banks and CC companies getting everything sorted out..what fun! SOB, worst time of year for this to happen to all of us. No MORT kit has ruined my mellow!

I guess it is small worries in comparison to Theo, so I will suck it up like a good little buttercup and wish you much rest and relief brother! Stay strong!

So what you're saying is that the gift I sent to you was stolen??? :horror but... but... but... I took those nudes of me and had them framed only for you! Now I am completely lost knowing that some other hairy beast is doing unspeakable things to my naked picture.

HB - Sorry to hear it man, hopefully they can recover your mail, if not let me know and I'll see what I can do about throwing together a new kit for you... :wink1:

edit: Oh man, not to rub salt, but what if you were the second unclaimed scratch off winner? :thud:

ouch!!! :lol

Ouch indeed! Ugh!

Still very awesome of you to do. Got my Zod gift the other day. Funny thing, I opened the box, and immediately put the gift under the tree as if I was delivering a gift to a King or God. Wife looked at me like I was out of my mind. I just looked at her and said. Everyone kneels before Zod. The look on her face was priceless. I think she actually picked up her phone and started searching for psych wards in the area.
l

tRy0VxK.gif

Ooohhh, a Zod image game! How about this, taken sequentially of course:
b2393d06ab8010c16282abc7da60dcbc.jpg

8d0ab3201033af548edbef3594617f80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back