Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was surprisingly easy to make. I took the avatar Veil made me (many, many thanks :rock) and whipped up the Kneel Before Zod pic myself. Then I just went to Shutterfly and had them print the paper for me. I keep an eye out for specials on their site and get it printed pretty cheap--especially considering that it's custom wrapping paper.

It was surprisingly easy to make. I took the avatar Veil made me (many, many thanks :rock) and whipped up the Kneel Before Zod pic myself. Then I just went to Shutterfly and had them print the paper for me. I keep an eye out for specials on their site and get it printed pretty cheap--especially considering that it's custom wrapping paper.

Yeah keep on the lookout for special deals from Shutterfly.
I was able to put together a 12" x 12" photo album loaded with pics for free! Just paid for shipping!

Going anywhere for Christmas Ryan?
I'm staying at home this Christmas not going out to Vegas this year but instead of hanging with my family this year I'll be going to my girlfriend family house Christmas eve and Christmas day. I'll be opening gifts with my family in the morning but later on will be with my girlfriends family. So it'll be eventful and my family will be traveling this weekend so it'll just be me anyways I have work tomorrow and Saturday. Parents and brother will be gone until Sunday late.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

So glad I made sure my secret santa stuff went out early from Amazon/Secret Place.... I just got out of the hospital. They did surgery on the shunt that bypasses my liver. Turns out my liver is so far gone it won't help anymore :/ It's a ****** xmas here right now.

After Friday I will be off work until Jan. 2nd! So that will be a nice time off. Going to spend it organizing my collection as it's in utter chaos at the moment and has been for months.

So glad I made sure my secret santa stuff went out early from Amazon/Secret Place.... I just got out of the hospital. They did surgery on the shunt that bypasses my liver. Turns out my liver is so far gone it won't help anymore :/ It's a ****** xmas here right now.

:eek: That sucks to hear man. Hang in there. :(

Damn man...

We are head for ya !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After Friday I will be off work until Jan. 2nd! So that will be a nice time off. Going to spend it organizing my collection as it's in utter chaos at the moment and has been for months.

I need to do that too. I should probably do a little bit at a time since it’s such a daunting task, but taking off work for it sounds like a better idea. :lol

Glad you're back home theo!
Get some rest, watch some good flicks, and find something that can keep you busy until it's time to open those presents.

Secret Santa box is in the mail...USPS lost one of the things & never came, but it should make it in time

They lost a package? Geez, that's unacceptable. They should reimburse for whatever was inside.
I recently got a letter that was shredded at one side of it. Not sure what's going on with them.
I'm glad it wasn't anything important.

Ugh, looks liked the Grinch has reared his head in HAPPYVILLE. I kept wondering why my Mort kit had not shown up, or any other mail for that matter, for 2 days in a row! Called the post office this morning, and found out that all of my neighbors on our street had already been calling. Someone has been hitting all of our mail this week and taking EVERYTHING! Our mail doesn't run until after dark, so hard to tell who it may have been. Argh!! Anyway, been on the phone all day with banks and CC companies getting everything sorted out..what fun! SOB, worst time of year for this to happen to all of us. No MORT kit has ruined my mellow!

I guess it is small worries in comparison to Theo, so I will suck it up like a good little buttercup and wish you much rest and relief brother! Stay strong!

Ugh, looks liked the Grinch has reared his head in HAPPYVILLE. I kept wondering why my Mort kit had not shown up, or any other mail for that matter, for 2 days in a row! Called the post office this morning, and found out that all of my neighbors on our street had already been calling. Someone has been hitting all of our mail this week and taking EVERYTHING! Our mail doesn't run until after dark, so hard to tell who it may have been. Argh!! Anyway, been on the phone all day with banks and CC companies getting everything sorted out..what fun! SOB, worst time of year for this to happen to all of us. No MORT kit has ruined my mellow!

I guess it is small worries in comparison to Theo, so I will suck it up like a good little buttercup and wish you much rest and relief brother! Stay strong!

That is such a damn shame. Some people are just cruel I hope you and your residents get it sorted out and at some point whoever is stealing your mail gets what's coming to him. Just terrible so sorry to hear this.

BTW , I have a night scope you can borrow if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back