Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to post this the other day, but I sent a package to everyone that participated in Secret Santa as a thank you for joining in. They should be delivered today and tomorrow. Everything inside is wrapped so feel free to open the box.

tenor.gif

fFi2N.gif

giphy.gif

I forgot to post this the other day, but I sent a package to everyone that participated in Secret Santa as a thank you for joining in. They should be delivered today and tomorrow. Everything inside is wrapped so feel free to open the box.

tenor.gif

fFi2N.gif

giphy.gif

Thanks Zod! That's incredibly generous. And thanks again for organizing SS again this year.

That's good to hear! I look forward to introducing my kids to Alien and Aliens when they're older. I'm very curious to see their reaction. Maybe it will look too dated for them by then.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

She was scared of predator so I didn't even attempt Aliens :lol
LOl guess what one of my Xmas present to my little gal is?

Singing Gizmo.....

She also love Godzilla and Jurassic Park.

They didn’t like Aliens that much...I think it was too soon and it scared them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She loves dinosaurs and King Kong. She wants a plush Gizmo now. May have to find the NECA one for her.

I'm going to watch Gremlins again soon since it's Christmas. :rock Now I have friends to watch it with me.

04a342fb106635df52f9cc2fbc1a72ae.jpg

017480b7d26040121b7ea22dc964276e.jpg

That scene was so over the top :lol I loved the caroling gremlins too. It had been a couple of years since I've seen it. Watching it with someone for the first time was awesome. Those puppets were great! :rock

I just saw it and loved it! I need
To see it again, but thoroughly enjoyed it this time around.

I would put it around RotJ in my ranking:
Empire
ANH
Rogue One (although honestly these top three are about equal for me.
TLJ
TFA
RotJ (again these three are very close for me right now)
RotS
TPM
AotC

I look forward to discussing more when more of you have had the chance to see it, but I don’t get the hate some people have for it. I get that some might really just not like it (personal preference and all, I get that and it’s completely understandable), but I also feel that a good number of people are only saying they don’t like it because it’s internet-fashionable to not like it. It was a very different SW movie and I applaud them for taking a chance with it.

Awesome that you've ranked Rogue One in the same place I did. :hi5:
I think it's a great movie. Dark with humor in the right places (without being overused) and I love the reason they gave as to why the Death Star can be destroyed easily.

For all the times that we have refused to give in, we can no longer resist, for it is futile.

Now..... all here must........

200.gif

tenor.gif

fFi2N.gif

giphy.gif

Damn fine man you are sir......

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you and yours...

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

fFi2N.gif

giphy.gif

Wow, GZL! You are awesome. You are way too kind of an alien overlord - much more than we deserve.

Any everything inside is wrapped - that took some time to do for everyone! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family, good sir!

This thread and everyone in it is so much WIN. :hi5:

Big thanks to KenBenobi for participating in “Not-So-Secret Santa” with me! I Love the movie you gave me! Hope you enjoy your 4K movie!

No extra Mort win this year..
You received your Mort kit??? :panic::panic::panic:

Big thanks to KenBenobi for participating in “Not-So-Secret Santa” with me! I Love the movie you gave me! Hope you enjoy your 4K movie!
Acreed! :hi5: I haven't watched it yet, but I'm looking forward to it! We did a "Digital Not-So-Secret Santa!" Perhaps that's going to be the thing of the future! Nobody will have material things. It will all be digital! We may have started a new trend!

Back