Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys did awesome! Everyone that PM'd me gave me the correct answer: Montgomery Ward -- Except one. I still included everyone that PM'd me though since the one wrong answer still made two words out of the letters. :lol

And the winner is...

Congrats, Vander! You lucky son of a *****--that's two of my contests you've won.

but-wait-theres-more-gif-14.gif

This is the prize for the first person that PM'd me the correct answer: A Trick or Treat Mogwai Stripe Puppet!

Congrats, Granite_Grizz! Quick work!

PM me your info and I'll get your prize out this week!

Montgomery Ward - doh! (and I just rewatched it the other night because of the crossword puzzle!)

Congrats to the winners AND thanks for still including the incorrect submission Zod (I admit, it was me).

How crazy that the two words I came up with still were descriptive of ”Gremlins”...Tonged Armyworm. Look up each word! Destructive larva of Chinese origin....Crazy! Mind blown.

[emoji3][emoji23]

You guys did awesome! Everyone that PM'd me gave me the correct answer: Montgomery Ward -- Except one. I still included everyone that PM'd me though since the one wrong answer still made two words out of the letters. :lol

And the winner is...

Congrats, Vander! You lucky son of a *****--that's two of my contests you've won.

but-wait-theres-more-gif-14.gif

This is the prize for the first person that PM'd me the correct answer: A Trick or Treat Mogwai Stripe Puppet!

Congrats, Granite_Grizz! Quick work!

PM me your info and I'll get your prize out this week!

SOOOOO CLOSE!!!!! But if anyone deserved to win it was ME!!!! J/K Congrats Vander

Montgomery Ward - doh! (and I just rewatched it the other night because of the crossword puzzle!)

Congrats to the winners AND thanks for still including the incorrect submission Zod (I admit, it was me).

How crazy that the two words I came up with still were descriptive of ”Gremlins”...Tonged Armyworm. Look up each word! Destructive larva of Chinese origin....Crazy! Mind blown.

[emoji3][emoji23]

I was dying when I read your PM. I had to give you a shot just for coming up with that. I even double checked to see if all the letters really were used. :lol

Oh, and random digital movie code posting contest returns! :lol

Just post what movie you get (as I don't remember which is which) and if you claimed it...which you would've had to have to know the movie, so yeah...:lol

Code5.jpg

I was dying when I read your PM. I had to give you a shot just for coming up with that. I even double checked to see if all the letters really were used. :lol

LOL yeah I would have never thought of the dept store. I was going the demon / daemon / demonomagy / demonomy / wet / water route before I found the two most obscure words possible to ever describe a gremlin!!!

Ok, I don't feel so bad now. I never would have come up with Montgomery Ward.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

:thud:

I'm in shock, at both the incredible streak of luck I've had this year and at the generosity of the members here with all the amazing giveaways y'all do every year! :eek:

I was just saying in chat the other day, Spooktacular pretty much stopped being about Sideshow for me a number of years back. For me what I look forward to most all year long is just hanging out in this thread and the chat. Torturing you guys with giveaways both tricky & ridiculous, talking, joking and just generally being silly with a great group of people. I absolutely love it and I love all you crazy bastards too! :lol

:1-1:

know whats really crazy?
I screwed up the crossword the first time.....and my letters spelled out MOGWAI......perfectly.....but the other letters made no sense.

Great contests FREAKS!

Congrats to all....especially VANDER & GRIZZ!!!

:thud:

I'm in shock, at both the incredible streak of luck I've had this year and at the generosity of the members here with all the amazing giveaways y'all do every year! :eek:

I was just saying in chat the other day, Spooktacular pretty much stopped being about Sideshow for me a number of years back. For me what I look forward to most all year long is just hanging out in this thread and the chat. Torturing you guys with giveaways both tricky & ridiculous, talking, joking and just generally being silly with a great group of people. I absolutely love it and I love all you crazy bastards too! :lol

:1-1:

InferiorAbsoluteDorado-size_restricted.gif

Good afternoon all. I have returned from a day of driving my mother on her errands.

Thank you to Angry Kal-El, xipotec, and GeneralZodLives! :D

I didn't even know they had volunteers. How many hours each day do you have to work? I assume you can then enjoy the con when you aren't working?

Every day you wish to attend the con, you need to sign up for a 3 hour shift (and show up 30 minutes early, and possibly leave up to 30 minutes late, so schedule around a 4 hour shift). If your shift is later in the day, you can get check in before and enjoy the con before and you are free to enjoy the con after. If you don't mess up, you're grandfathered in for the next year and have a (nearly) guaranteed spot. I've been volunteering without losing my spot for a decade. If interested, make sure you have a member ID and keep an eye out for volunteer sign ups. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Ah yes, I knew that one was in there, just wasn't sure which one it may be! I hope she enjoys it!

She’s got an overnight deployment tonight - I just texted her and told her she can pull it up on her phone if it gets slow. She had made me add to our Netflix recently so good deal! Thanks again!

Back