Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contest Time!

This will be my final Freaktacular contest this year.

This time the prize pack is Animation themed. The prize you’ll be playing for is these three items.

Two Animation cels, one from The Real Ghostbusters and the other from some cartoon I simply can’t identify.
0e1a8cad455010c55cc8e6aacd7b046d.jpg

And

13355003b9d1890aed988c78015d805b.jpg

I also found this to include in the prize pack. It is a sketch from GI Joe Resolute of the Baroness. I believe it is an original design sketch, and it has some notes on it in Korean.
7f339c7ecbcc3437b134c327c9768ba1.jpg

This one is open to all Freaks.

Why do you have to do?

Since the prize includes both good guys and a bad guy(girl) Let’s make this one about good vs evil.

To enter you have to include three things in your post:
A. A pic or gif of your favorite fictional hero
B. A pic or gif of your favorite fictional villain
C. A very brief description of who would win a meeting between the 2 and why. I intend this to be very brief, like a couple of sentences max.

Some of you are like me and probably have a couple of favorites. You can post up to three different entries, but each entry must have entirely different hero and villain. No repeating!
Each submission gets you an entry on the wheel (if there end up being too many entries for a wheel I may just go old fashioned names in a hat).

You can enter up to three times, but each entry must be a separate post!

All eligible entries go on the wheel (or in a hat).

This ends tomorrow night (Thursday), October 26, at 7:00 PM Central time.

Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminder time. This one ends tonight!

Favorite Hero: Spawn
spawn.jpg

Favorite Villian: Violator
latest

Both are hellborne and can regenerate some parts. So this will be a long ongoing battle that would probably go on and on for centuries, as is the battle of good vs. evil. Ultimately though Spawn would win, as he would get tired of Violator's shenanigans and put an end to it.

Favorite Hero: Savage Dragon
savage-dragon-comics-c.jpg

Favorite hero: Joker
437AC92000000578-4814832-No_laughing_matter_A_film_about_the_origins_of_iconic_Batman_cha-a-1_1503456883824.jpg

This one is easy. Savage Dragon has no qualms about putting down villians permanently like Batman does... Dragon can regenerate so anything Joker throws at him won't stick. Dragon would just get in close and pop Joker's head like a melon. Done.

Contest Time!

This time the prize pack is Animation themed. The prize you’ll be playing for is these three items.

Two Animation cels, one from The Real Ghostbusters and the other from some cartoon I simply can’t identify.

And

I also found this to include in the prize pack. It is a sketch from GI Joe Resolute of the Baroness. I believe it is an original design sketch, and it has some notes on it in Korean.

Why do you have to do?

Since the prize includes both good guys and a bad guy(girl) Let’s make this one about good vs evil.

C. A very brief description of who would win a meeting between the 2 and why. I intend this to be very brief, like a couple of sentences max.

Some of you are like me and probably have a couple of favorites. You can post up to three different entries, but each entry must have entirely different hero and villain. No repeating!
Each submission gets you an entry on the wheel (if there end up being too many entries for a wheel I may just go old fashioned names in a hat).

Have fun!

897f5388d3b5eff4cd05d298f0ab1310.jpeg
127055f0dd2e8d3b90273375202a92b2.jpeg

As much as I like the hero to win, Joker would destroy Indiana. Perhaps Jones could win by his dumb luck, or by leering the Joker somehow undo himself with his own plot....

Contest Time!

And

Why do you have to do?

Have fun!

Link
db8075c0c108cf2a889f3c83808ab185.jpg

Vs
Ganon
ac9ee36833311e83f2dee6e47eb04316.jpg

After a heated, multiphase battle, Link uses light arrows to destroy Ganon. But don't worry, Ganon will return; he always does.

Back