Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contest Time!

This will be my final Freaktacular contest this year.

This time the prize pack is Animation themed. The prize you’ll be playing for is these three items.

Two Animation cels, one from The Real Ghostbusters and the other from some cartoon I simply can’t identify.
0e1a8cad455010c55cc8e6aacd7b046d.jpg

And

13355003b9d1890aed988c78015d805b.jpg

I also found this to include in the prize pack. It is a sketch from GI Joe Resolute of the Baroness. I believe it is an original design sketch, and it has some notes on it in Korean.
7f339c7ecbcc3437b134c327c9768ba1.jpg

This one is open to all Freaks.

Why do you have to do?

Since the prize includes both good guys and a bad guy(girl) Let’s make this one about good vs evil.

To enter you have to include three things in your post:
A. A pic or gif of your favorite fictional hero
B. A pic or gif of your favorite fictional villain
C. A very brief description of who would win a meeting between the 2 and why. I intend this to be very brief, like a couple of sentences max.

Some of you are like me and probably have a couple of favorites. You can post up to three different entries, but each entry must have entirely different hero and villain. No repeating!
Each submission gets you an entry on the wheel (if there end up being too many entries for a wheel I may just go old fashioned names in a hat).

You can enter up to three times, but each entry must be a separate post!

All eligible entries go on the wheel (or in a hat).

This ends tomorrow night (Thursday), October 26, at 7:00 PM Central time.

Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1989 Batman
https://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/bec20d...cdcc/b3cc2385-f6f0-42e6-8f47-64e3e46a06c8.gif
Vs
2008 Joker
https://replygif.net/i/856.gif
Joker cuts Bats pretty deep in his side with a knife and a psychotic grin. Batman, however, prevails because well, he's BATMAN!

Contest Time!
C. A very brief description of who would win a meeting between the 2 and why. I intend this to be very brief, like a couple of sentences max.

A.
indiana-jones.jpg

B.
Indiana-Jones-and-the-Temple-of-Doom-Mola-Ram-Amrish-Puri-heart.png

C. Indy won of course! The dude is slick and tough as nails. As the saying goes, "He belongs in a museum."

Great contest!!!

Love those rocks, Vander! Especially, Bob, The Mega container and Tron Cycle.

Contest Time!

This time the prize pack is Animation themed. The prize you’ll be playing for is these three items.

Two Animation cels, one from The Real Ghostbusters and the other from some cartoon I simply can’t identify.

And

I also found this to include in the prize pack. It is a sketch from GI Joe Resolute of the Baroness. I believe it is an original design sketch, and it has some notes on it in Korean.

Why do you have to do?

Since the prize includes both good guys and a bad guy(girl) Let’s make this one about good vs evil.

Some of you are like me and probably have a couple of favorites. You can post up to three different entries, but each entry must have entirely different hero and villain. No repeating!
Each submission gets you an entry on the wheel (if there end up being too many entries for a wheel I may just go old fashioned names in a hat).

Have fun!

Favorite hero -
tumblr_o700z0ViCR1s1j03oo1_500.gif

Favorite villain -
c80.gif

D.Va would win, her mech can kind of fly, and it is insanely weaponized! Protoman would try to block, then get blown up.

Hero -
Harley-Quinn-dc-superhero-girls-40205195-500-331.gif

Villain -

Harley would win, hands down. She's developed a hate for the Joker from everything he has done to her, and hates Leto as much as I do.

Contest Time!

And

Why do you have to do?

Have fun!

Hero:
giphy.gif

Villain:
it-is-a-dark-time-for-the-rebellion-although-the
it-is-a-dark-time-for-the-rebellion-although-the
giphy.gif

Yoda would easily win between the two. He is stronger in the Force than Vader, smarter, and more patient. Vader is erratic and solely driven by anger. Yoda would prevail.

Contest Time!

And

Why do you have to do?

Have fun!

ecb867283a30f334f40d11de551f5f36--marvel-kahramanlar%C4%B1-marvel-captain-america.jpg

Vs.

Red-Skull-Captain-America-Marvel-Comics-rapsheet-cube-leather.jpg

Although Skull has the Cosmic Cube, Cap wins because he's just a kid from Brooklyn. :D

Contest Time!

Why do you have to do?

Have fun!

Hero:
giphy.gif

Villain:
giphy.gif

This one will be the fight of the century! Gandalf has many tricks up his sleeve, and his staff will help him, but Force Lightning and a lightsaber have the upper edge here. The Emperor will prevail, but limp away from the battle...

Contest Time!

And

Why do you have to do?

Have fun!

Hero (what? he's a hero to me)

0KWZNdI.gif

Villain:

k3Somom.gif

Zod Wins.

p4rwv3e.gif

Just because I want to, here is one I would have entered:

Hero:

K6RMp.gif

vs

Villian

tumblr_mnwsdtXV931qb0ixoo8_r1_500.gif

Even though Khan has a starship, Aragorn has an army of Ghosts. Phasers can't hurt ghosts.

Plus Khan lacks 3 dimensional thinking.

CONTEST TIME!!!

Although I do have more digital horror movie codes, I'm gonna shift gears for this one. It will be a guessing contest.

The prize? A one-year subscription to Entertainment Weekly. This is directly from EW themselves. The website URL is:
www.ew.com/ewrecommends

My email accounts have a lot of unread emails. Most of my online orders etc go to my Yahoo account. My gmail account is mainly personal emails, and a few online accounts such as Sideshow. The question is, how many UNREAD emails do I currently have in my Gmail inbox? I'm not counting my Promotions folder, or Junk Mail. Just my inbox. I have taken a screenshot of it already, so as of THIS MINUTE, how many do I have.

Hints: It is a large number, but only 1.3% of the Unread emails in my Yahoo account (which I have had for many years longer). So, guess high, but not ridiculously high. Everybody can make 2 guesses, IN THE SAME POST. Deadline is Noon CST tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back