Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vander's Rockin' Mort Kit Giveaway Contest

How many folks here are familiar with the trend of painting rocks and leaving them out for others to find and either keep for themselves or re-hide? Sometime a hashtag is included on the back of the rock so you can track where it's been? Well, it's a thing, and it hit pretty big here in Erie, PA this spring...

Now, you guys might not know this about me but I'm a pretty big nerd, so I painted and put out somewhere around 70 pop culture based rocks over the last few months. For this contest you have to try and guess who or what I painted on said rocks. Be specific, don't just say "Star Wars" or "Rick & Morty" say "Jar Jar Binks" or "Photography Raptor"

You can only enter once for this contest, but in that one post you can make up to 20 different guesses. Whoever can correctly guess the most rocks will be the winner, and if it's a tie we go to random draw. Contest closes 24 hours from now, so get those guesses in! :winkpumpk

View attachment 373507

1.spiderman
2.yoda
3.darth vadder
4.batman
5.green lantern
6.spawn
7.v for vendetta
8.freddy Krueger
9.michael myers
10.dracula
11.the wolfman
12.creature from black lagoon
13.thor
14.iron man
15.the joker
16.jason voorhees
17.vampirella
18.elvira
19.jaws
20.pumpkinhead

Wait. Actually, it was 12 Angry Months. Just found it on Amazon Music though![emoji2]
34704f0607a91583b66b419fe371e76a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, yeah. That song is on that album. In it he talks about his girl leaving and taking all his stuff including his Pretenders record with Kid on it.
You should revisit them and grab some of their albums or listen to them on youtube

Haha, yeah. That song is on that album. In it he talks about his girl leaving and taking all his stuff including his Pretenders record with Kid on it.
You should revisit them and grab some of their albums or listen to them on youtube

I'm still on a free trial of Amazon Music Unlimited. I'll do that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They asked 2 of my questions, but only answered one. First they read my question about:
"What character would you love to see made as a statue, which you have not already made as a statue?"
Susan said she'd come back to it, but they never did...

And they answered my question about who would win at arm wrestling, Susan Chicky, or Kitty...

iTunes code is still up for grabs! iTunes will flow to Vudu now (as well as Amazon and Google Play), if you sign up for Moviesanywhere.com

CICADA17 WON THE UV PORTION!!!
CONTEST TIME!!!

The winner is playing for a digital code for Dracula!!!

106831_large.jpg

The code will work on Vudu AND iTunes, but the winner must select ONE platform to redeem on. I will be able to pick a second winner, for the platform not used by the first winner (meaning, if the winner selects iTunes, I can then give away the UV code, and vice versa)

THE ANSWER MUST BE PM'D TO ME, AND STATE IF THEY WANT UV OR ITUNES IN THE SUBJECT!!!

If my mailbox is full, then I have already received enough correct answers. For now, I am going to limit my digital prizes to one per person, so if you won a digital prize from me already this year, please do not enter.

And now... to the contest! Somewhere in this thread I have hidden a picture of Dracula (in one of my prior posts). PM me the post number for that image. You might come across an image for a future contest, so you may want to take some notes if you see any odd pictures in my posts... :)

EDIT: Here is a hint, since nobody found it yet. Of all of the images I hid, Dracula is on the highest page number of them all...

CICADA17 WON THE UV PORTION!!!

Ok, results are in on the rock contest:

Trash Panda - 1
Brock Samson - 4
HAPPYBOY - 5
Kamikaze - 3
xipotec - 5
XDUCKETTX - 6
Granite_Grizz - 3
marvinmyles - 3
mrdbios - 3
GeneralZodLives - 4