Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I'm shocked, every list of rock guesses so far has at least one correct guess and more than a few of them have multiple correct guesses! :eek:

And just a little clarification, Mort does not count as he was done just for this contest. You are also free to edit your post all the way up to the deadline if you so choose to... :)

Updated my entry.

Keep those entries in the rock contest coming, our current best is 6 correct guesses! :clap

Love Local H!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too! :D
20171022_121106.jpg

Vander's Rockin' Mort Kit Giveaway Contest

How many folks here are familiar with the trend of painting rocks and leaving them out for others to find and either keep for themselves or re-hide? Sometime a hashtag is included on the back of the rock so you can track where it's been? Well, it's a thing, and it hit pretty big here in Erie, PA this spring...

Now, you guys might not know this about me but I'm a pretty big nerd, so I painted and put out somewhere around 70 pop culture based rocks over the last few months. For this contest you have to try and guess who or what I painted on said rocks. Be specific, don't just say "Star Wars" or "Rick & Morty" say "Jar Jar Binks" or "Photography Raptor"

You can only enter once for this contest, but in that one post you can make up to 20 different guesses. Whoever can correctly guess the most rocks will be the winner, and if it's a tie we go to random draw. Contest closes 24 hours from now, so get those guesses in! :winkpumpk

Oh, and here's a Mort rock I just painted this morning while in the chat, maybe I'll throw that in with the winner's Mort kit if they want it? :dunno

View attachment 373507

1. Batman
2. A Porg
3. Leia
4. Spider-Man
5. Pikachu
6. Spongebob
7. Wonder Woman
8. Hulk
9. Iron Man
10. BB-8
11 & 12. Rick and Morty
13. Superman "S"
14. Captain America Shield
15. Kermit
16. Friday the 13th Jason
17. Donkey Kong
18. Harley Quinn
19. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on one rock
20. Stewie from Family Guy

Last edited:
Wow! I guess you could say all those albums were...
"Bound For The Floor."
d2b7a2c6987cba24ec924e5d296ce1c3.jpg

:clap :lol So are you just a fan of the hit songs? If you haven't checked out their other stuff you are missing out. Especially if you liked the As Good As Dead album

I looked for a bit and found nothing. Was trying to win for someone else. No interest in the download

Bump - no winners yet
contest time!!!

the winner is playing for a digital code for dracula!!!

106831_large.jpg

the code will work on vudu and itunes, but the winner must select one platform to redeem on. I will be able to pick a second winner, for the platform not used by the first winner (meaning, if the winner selects itunes, i can then give away the uv code, and vice versa)

the answer must be pm'd to me, and state if they want uv or itunes in the subject!!!

if my mailbox is full, then i have already received enough correct answers. For now, i am going to limit my digital prizes to one per person, so if you won a digital prize from me already this year, please do not enter.

And now... To the contest! Somewhere in this thread i have hidden a picture of dracula (in one of my prior posts). Pm me the post number for that image. You might come across an image for a future contest, so you may want to take some notes if you see any odd pictures in my posts... :)

Vander's Rockin' Mort Kit Giveaway Contest

How many folks here are familiar with the trend of painting rocks and leaving them out for others to find and either keep for themselves or re-hide? Sometime a hashtag is included on the back of the rock so you can track where it's been? Well, it's a thing, and it hit pretty big here in Erie, PA this spring...

Now, you guys might not know this about me but I'm a pretty big nerd, so I painted and put out somewhere around 70 pop culture based rocks over the last few months. For this contest you have to try and guess who or what I painted on said rocks. Be specific, don't just say "Star Wars" or "Rick & Morty" say "Jar Jar Binks" or "Photography Raptor"

You can only enter once for this contest, but in that one post you can make up to 20 different guesses. Whoever can correctly guess the most rocks will be the winner, and if it's a tie we go to random draw. Contest closes 24 hours from now, so get those guesses in! :winkpumpk

Oh, and here's a Mort rock I just painted this morning while in the chat, maybe I'll throw that in with the winner's Mort kit if they want it? :dunno
Here's my go at it! Might change some later...

1 Wonder Woman
2 Darth Vader
3 Pennywise
4 Peter Griffin
5 Stewie
6 Jack Skellington
7 Superman
8 Spider-man
9 Batman
10 Hulk
11 Spongebob
12 Freddy Krueger
13 Gizmo
14 Homer Simpson
15 Bart Simpson
16 Gollum
17 Alien Xenomorph
18 Iron Man
19 Kermit
20 R2-D2

Last edited:
Dude, I went through 200+ posts of yours and NOTHING.

i know where the pic is, but i already have the movie

Only 200??? Lazy!

I looked for a bit and found nothing. Was trying to win for someone else. No interest in the download
Last night, I went through over 11,000 posts in this thread and all I found was Creature From The Black Lagoon (which has already been claimed). I really want digital copies of Dracula and Frankenstein! So I'm putting in the work.

Last night, I went through over 11,000 posts in this thread and all I found was Creature From The Black Lagoon (which has already been claimed). I really want digital copies of Dracula and Frankenstein! So I'm putting in the work.

Only reason I looked some this morning was to win and give you the code. Didn't find it the way I found the Creature one. It was easy to find searching the right thing

Only go through MY posts in this thread. Perhaps you didn't wait for the pics to load. I think some of these are large images... They're definitely out there...

I will give a hint now since nobody found it yet. Of all of the images I hid, Dracula is on the highest page number of them all...

Only go through MY posts in this thread. Perhaps you didn't wait for the pics to load. I think some of these are large images... They're definitely out there...

I will give a hint now since nobody found it yet. Of all of the images I hid, Dracula is on the highest page number of them all...

You know when you search it doesn't show you the images right? It just shows a url and even then you can only see it if it is at the beginning of your post

:clap :lol So are you just a fan of the hit songs? If you haven't checked out their other stuff you are missing out. Especially if you liked the As Good As Dead album

As Good As Dead is the first album of theirs I got. That was in the mid nineties. After that, I only picked up one other album, but I'm not sure which one because when my ex wife bailed, she took almost everything.

You know when you search it doesn't show you the images right? It just shows a url and even then you can only see it if it is at the beginning of your post
Yep, I'm aware. Pretty sure all of my images are in short posts, so you should see the URL in the search... I wasn't trying to bury the images. Dracula and another are near the top of the post. The 3rd remaining one MIGHT not appear in the search results. I'll have to test it later. I'll save that one for last...

Back