Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anmI8Lf.gif

The Rules: One guess per person. Post your guess in the Freaktacular thread. If you guess the correct number then you win. If no one guesses the correct number than the closest three guesses will get a spin on The Wheel.

The Contest: Guess how many pins I have on my backpack.

The Prize:

14 pins

anmI8Lf.gif

The Rules: One guess per person. Post your guess in the Freaktacular thread. If you guess the correct number then you win. If no one guesses the correct number than the closest three guesses will get a spin on The Wheel.

The Prize:

Desk Trivia Results

View attachment 373321

How many Official Sideshow products are there? 11

How many items were made by other Freaks for giveaways? 4
Who did those giveaway items? Punkg42, Something Sexy, Kamikaze

How much time is left on the countdown clock? 02:35:13

What's the name the Funko Mystery Mini? Nightmare Before Christmas Harlequin Demon

How many Funko Pops are there total? 7
How many are Chases? 3
How many are Glow in the dark? 5

From items show in the picture what is my favorite:
Friday the 13th movie? Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood
Video game franchise? Metroid
Adventure Time character? Peppermint Butler

There is a skeleton animal in the picture, what animal is it? Owl

How many bats are there? 3

Bonus: The mouse pad shown is like one given out last year as a scratch card prize, what's the difference between the two? One has green highlights

Double Bonus: On the "Hello, my name is..." sticker what does it say underneath Mort's name? Pleasure to EAT you

Triple Bonus: My sister insisted I add one item to the picture, what was it? Hot Topic Exclusive Chase Flock Porg Funko Pop

LaMelnik - 14
Granite_Grizz - 13
theorize - 13
Kenbenobi - 12
punkg42 - 12
Kamikaze- 10
mrdbios - 9
XDUCKETTX - 9
HAPPYBOY -2

PM me with that info Lance! :clap

Whoop Whoop!!! Spook is a success now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anmI8Lf.gif

The Rules: One guess per person. Post your guess in the Freaktacular thread. If you guess the correct number then you win. If no one guesses the correct number than the closest three guesses will get a spin on The Wheel. Contest ends today at 6pm Central Time.

The Prize:

8 pins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anmI8Lf.gif

The Rules: One guess per person. Post your guess in the Freaktacular thread. If you guess the correct number then you win. If no one guesses the correct number than the closest three guesses will get a spin on The Wheel. Contest ends today at 6pm Central Time.

The Prize:

I'm going to guess 42

Back