Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gotten them all so far...another $20 to my budget...some day really ought to pick something. I'm up to being able to afford just about any sixth scale item.

The rewards really do help to buy items you normally wouldn't at full price. I've used mine on a few Hot Toys I was on the fence on, and knocking $70-$100 off the price is always a plus.

Desk Trivia closed, let me look over all the emails and I'll announce our winner in a bit! :clap

Desk Trivia closed, let me look over all the emails and I'll announce our winner in a bit! :clap

Awe! Seriously? I'm halfway through... It's 11am here. I wasn't sure what timezone you referred to though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw I didn't have a timezone, so I'll extend until 3 for you other coasters... :wink1:

Edit: So all emails for desk trivia must be in by 3:00 EST, which is also when I'll be holding another giveaway, so keep an eye on that clock.... :impatient:

Just saw I didn't have a timezone, so I'll extend until 3 for you other coasters... :wink1:

So all emails must be in by 3:00 EST, which is also when I'll be holding another giveaway, so keep an eye on that clock.... :impatient:

:mad: :gah:

Back