Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Punkg42:
You were secretly taking testosterone (or Rogaine) the whole time during the video, via a modified insulin pump.

I start out fully shaved, go to a chin beard, to full goatee, to full beard at the end.

XDuckettX, you WIN! Close enough as you were the first to notice. :clap

They guessed it right. The answer was "Punk tells Centurion to go to hell" out of the blue... :monkey3

woah.gif

I start out fully shaved, go to a chin beard, to full goatee, to full beard at the end.

Congrats! In fairness, you had a LOT of unusual crap happen in that video! Did Angie do Kylo Ren? If so, she did a good job making her voice go very deep...

Actually what is weird is that Punk wore the same shirt for at least 3 or 4 days while making a review video that should have taken 30 minutes max.

CONTEST

Welcome to my first contest. Everyone can play within the USA, however there are different prizes and rules with them.

Prizes: Winner picks one
a 2015 Punk Prize Punk Skull (You must be a veteran here in the thread (my discretion) and not have one already)
a sealed copy of Sin City A Dame to Kill for on dvd
a ThinkGeek T-Shirt with the mascot monkey dressed as the Borg from Star Trek size 2XL
a 40th Anniversary Darth Vader 6" figure MOC

Now for the contest:
On my YouTube Channel, Punk's Playground, there is a video review of the Hot Toys 1:6 Heavy Gunner FO Stormtrooper. In this video, something out of the ordinary happens. The first one to figure out what that is and post the correct answer wins. Good luck!

Guess as many times as you like, however only one guess per post. Enjoy!
Oh, and like my channel and subscribe while you're at it. :D I'll be getting back to posting more stuff on there soon.

That's so clever! You totally time lapsed the video as you grew out your beard! Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Punk.

I’d love a skull if eligible and worthy (don’t have one yet).

If not, Vader is my second pick.

I’ll msg you addy and details. Thanks dude - fun contest!

Congrats! In fairness, you had a LOT of unusual crap happen in that video! Did Angie do Kylo Ren? If so, she did a good job making her voice go very deep...

No, I was Kylo's voice, my brother moved him. That's true, a bunch of wackiness for sure in my vids, but all pretty standard fare in most aside from growing the beard.

Back