Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONTEST

Welcome to my first contest. Everyone can play within the USA, however there are different prizes and rules with them.

Prizes: Winner picks one
a 2015 Punk Prize Punk Skull (You must be a veteran here in the thread (my discretion) and not have one already)
a sealed copy of Sin City A Dame to Kill for on dvd
a ThinkGeek T-Shirt with the mascot monkey dressed as the Borg from Star Trek size 2XL
a 40th Anniversary Darth Vader 6" figure MOC

Now for the contest:
On my YouTube Channel, Punk's Playground, there is a video review of the Hot Toys 1:6 Heavy Gunner FO Stormtrooper. In this video, something out of the ordinary happens. The first one to figure out what that is and post the correct answer wins. Good luck!

Guess as many times as you like, however only one guess per post. Enjoy!
Oh, and like my channel and subscribe while you're at it. :D I'll be getting back to posting more stuff on there soon.

When you talk about the mega cannon your voice is different (closer to mic?)

CONTEST

Welcome to my first contest. Everyone can play within the USA, however there are different prizes and rules with them.

a 2015 Punk Prize Punk Skull (You must be a veteran here in the thread (my discretion) and not have one already)
a ThinkGeek T-Shirt with the mascot monkey dressed as the Borg from Star Trek size 2XL

Now for the contest:
On my YouTube Channel, Punk's Playground, there is a video review of the Hot Toys 1:6 Heavy Gunner FO Stormtrooper. In this video, something out of the ordinary happens. The first one to figure out what that is and post the correct answer wins. Good luck!

Oh, and like my channel and subscribe while you're at it. :D I'll be getting back to posting more stuff on there soon.

you went from having a chin beard to a full on goatee lol

CONTEST

Now for the contest:

Your beard keeps growing throughout the video.

Yes
yes
and yes

So... how should I judge this. Duck was the first to notice, Crows is a bit more accurate, Brock a bit more specific still
I personally say go with the first one. He was correct, even though he didn't elaborate as much... Nothing against you other guys...

I honestly didn't see Duck's post, I was just looking at the vid. he was first.

or you could just spin the wheel lol

Back