Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if this is a really stupid question but what do you mean by the Apple? I guess I missed something or I'm just not following close enough this morning.

This COTD apple

Screen-Shot-2017-04-20-at-6.00.51-PM.png

Can someone please post a link to the contest thread? I want to enter that Haiku contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anmI8Lf.gif

The Rules: Post your response in the Freaktacular thread. Contest ends Monday, October 23rd at 6pm Central Time. Winner will be chosen by The Wheel.

The Contest: Write a haiku about a character from any movie in any genre. For those who don't know, a haiku is three lines with 5 syllables in the first line, 7 syllables in the second line, and 5 syllables in the third line.

For example:

Jonathon Kent sucks
Suicide by tornado
Dumbest death ever

The Prize: A Vinyl Sam figure from Trick 'r Treat.

Just a reminder that this contest ends today at 6pm Central Time

anmI8Lf.gif

The Rules: Post your response in the Freaktacular thread. Contest ends Monday, October 23rd at 6pm Central Time. Winner will be chosen by The Wheel.

The Contest: Write a haiku about a character from any movie in any genre. For those who don't know, a haiku is three lines with 5 syllables in the first line, 7 syllables in the second line, and 5 syllables in the third line.

For example:

Jonathon Kent sucks
Suicide by tornado
Dumbest death ever

Rouge depriv'd of wealth
Champ'n of the downtrodden
noble Robin Hood

anmI8Lf.gif

For example:

Jonathon Kent sucks
Suicide by tornado
Dumbest death ever

Marty and Doc Brown
On an adventure through time
to past or future

Back