Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I got my box today but haven't opened it yet... I'm debating if I want to wait until Christmas. But I will be sending mine in the mail tomorrow so early next week somebody will get a nice box... (I hope they think so anyway.)

I got a box today that I wasn't expecting so I think its Secret Santa related. I'll probably open it up tomorrow to see :)

Whoever gets GB's package you must post a pic of his wrapping. Sounds like it's as fun as mine. :lol

:lol I wish that could be the case, but alas, living in Canada I had to go hunting on American sites for my Secret Santa gift! I did promise there'd be a box though! And I mean, that alone will be nicer than anything I could've done to it. :lol

If I remember, when I wrap my wife's gifts, I'll try and post some pictures of just how terrible the wrapping truly is! :lol

tumblr_inline_o74o017KQs1sdkz3a_500.gif

I've always debated on opening Secret Santa stuff early or wait. A co-worker said that, "With SS stuff it should be opened when you get it so you can appreciate that person at that time instead of having their gift get lost in with all the family gifts that are received on Christmas."

Sounded like a valid explanation to me. :lecture

9e08ae215510e26d804cbc339fc46dd2.jpg
Opened up my package this morning and found these items!

Thanks Secret Santa! I don't know who you are, but I really appreciate the gifts.

Now, I know I'm not supposed to really open them until Christmas, but I am going see a certain movie tonight and could use that shirt early...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my box from my Secret Santa yesterday and put the gifts under the tree. :rock I'm waiting to open them, but I'm not promising I can wait until Christmas. :lol

Also, I sent off packages yesterday. Everyone that participated in Secret Santa 2016 will get a little something from me, and the person I'm Secret Santa for will get a little more. Keep an eye out for a package from Oklahoma--it's ok to open the box since I wrapped all the gifts. All but one are scheduled for delivery Monday, but everyone should have theirs before Christmas with no issues. :rock If you already have what I sent or don't want it, feel free to sell it or give it as a prize for Freaktacular--no hurt feelings here.

View attachment 310699

Thanks Secret Santa! I don't know who you are, but I really appreciate the gifts.

Now, I know I'm not supposed to really open them until Christmas, but I am going see a certain movie tonight and could use that shirt early...

:rock :rock You're not making it easy for me to wait to open mine. :lol

:rock :rock You're not making it easy for me to wait to open mine. :lol

Ha! The only reason I "opened" mine is because they were just boxed. I would have waited, but I had to make sure the packages weren't some gift that I had ordered for my kids and that I needed to get under the tree for them.

Went to see Rogue One last night! It's really good!
37757f8dbeedb20e25c90287f90ebe2d.jpg

View attachment 310699

Awesome!!! [emoji869][emoji3][emoji869]

Thanks Zod!

I think most of the gifts I sent should have arrived by now...

Also I saw Rogue one last night. I enjoyed it but the lack of John Williams music threw me off a bit. Going to be difficult getting used to that for the other stand alone movies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Crap missed out on the Santa stuff. Havent really been on since Spook.

Maybe we shall have a MERRY SAMHAIN CHRISTMAS

Crap missed out on the Santa stuff. Havent really been on since Spook.

Maybe we shall have a MERRY SAMHAIN CHRISTMAS

I wouldn't mind being tortured for a week only to lose miserably and choke again. :lol

Back