Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Whoever gets me for secret santa, I want this... :yess:

2017-nissan-rogue-one-star-wars-limited-edition.jpg

Whelp. 17th was my birthday. Got to spend the night taking my cat to the vet :( 2600 later, she's staying until Saturday at the earliest, and it'll be more if she needs further treatment or any surgeries ._.

I'm done with holidays. I'm over them. There seems to be a yearly ******** of the bed that life does on my birthday, for at least 15 years now.

Whelp. 17th was my birthday. Got to spend the night taking my cat to the vet :( 2600 later, she's staying until Saturday at the earliest, and it'll be more if she needs further treatment or any surgeries ._.

I'm done with holidays. I'm over them. There seems to be a yearly ******** of the bed that life does on my birthday, for at least 15 years now.

Sorry to hear about your cat. :( Hopefully she makes a full recovery quickly. Also, happy belated birthday! Even if you don't enjoy them, try to do something nice for yourself. I always buy myself a present. :lol

Sorry to hear about your cat. :( Hopefully she makes a full recovery quickly. Also, happy belated birthday! Even if you don't enjoy them, try to do something nice for yourself. I always buy myself a present. :lol
Absolutely agree with GZL on this one.
Get something for yourself Theo and Happy Birthday bud! :duff

Sorry to hear about the cat. Hope it works out good. I've had those years as well. I just roll with the punches most times.

And Happy Birthday (belated). We share the same birthdate so you're AWESOME no matter what! :fireworks

Happy Belated, Bday!!! And sorry to hear about your Cat. I'm a cat person so I would do anything to help mine so I know how it must feel. Hang in there. Birthday's are just like any other day, only you're a year old. What you do the day before or after shouldn't mean any less. SO LIVE IT UP!

Back